GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Air Ride Suspension Thread

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
haven't been on here in months.... doesn't look like it has changed much.

TheOctane

Ready to race!

csvdubmk6

Ready to race!
Some more recent pix

palma

Ready to race!
ahh alright, I was just curious lol. Only the tops of my tank is visible currently so I won't be adding any hardlines. :p

Hardlines are show car stuff. haha

boosted27

Go Kart Champion
Dropped the gti off at the shop last night,

re doing my trunk setup and finally fitting my wheels

What a crazy Hobby/ life style we live lol

palma

Ready to race!
What did you guys do with the exhaust on your manifolds? Do you just dump air into the hatch or did you run a line to the outside of the car?

MKV-nOoB

Ready to race!
What did you guys do with the exhaust on your manifolds? Do you just dump air into the hatch or did you run a line to the outside of the car?

I just dump air into my hatch. I don't smell any funky smell our anything. I think usually some people do it so it can be heard outside n keep it quiet inside.

sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2

TheOctane

Ready to race!

I have mine dumping through an air hose that exhausts out of one of the trunk drains.

TheOctane

Ready to race!
But, you're on an air ride thread on a forum dedicated to mk6 gti's. Idk why you would expect to see something different. :iono:

my thoughts exactly...

I can show you a picture of something else bagged if you want? :iono:

palma

Ready to race!
I just dump air into my hatch. I don't smell any funky smell our anything. I think usually some people do it so it can be heard outside n keep it quiet inside.

sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2

I an it this way for the first few weeks. Just was thinking of an outside dump.

I have mine dumping through an air hose that exhausts out of one of the trunk drains.

I just did this. Ran a short peice of line to where my other lines go through. I'll see how I like this in a few days.