GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Bish in accounting wasn't there today, but I talked with a bish in my computer class and introduced myself. Didn't get her number doe :cry: maybe monday I cans gets number. She seems nice :iono:

Ever heard the story of the old bull and the young bull?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Game of Thrones update: I submitted a help request through Amazon 10 minutes ago and they're shipping me a new one scheduled to be here Friday.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Game of Thrones update: I submitted a help request through Amazon 10 minutes ago and they're shipping me a new one scheduled to be here Friday.

even tho your package said delivered?

razr390

Go Kart Champion

also in4link of where i can submit one too

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
even tho your package said delivered?

They probably get enough complaints about the post office claiming they dropped stuff off.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I want to write a version of 50 Shades of Gray meant for guys to make some money. It'll be the story of a guy who picks up a women who cleans his house, makes dinner, then invites her friends over for threesomes.

Bender1

Banned
I want to write a version of 50 Shades of Gray meant for guys to make some money. It'll be the story of a guy who picks up a women who cleans his house, makes dinner, then invites her friends over for threesomes.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
*woman.

Or maybe women - plural. Like he brings home a different woman every chapter. And none of this cheesy BDSM shit, who's got time for that? Clean the bathroom, make something nice for dinner, then call that hot brunette with the nice rack to come over and roleplay Threes Company.

I fail to see why this wouldn't sell except that guys don't read stupid shit like that.

Bender1

Banned
*woman.

Or maybe women - plural. Like he brings home a different woman every chapter. And none of this cheesy BDSM shit, who's got time for that? Clean the bathroom, make something nice for dinner, then call that hot brunette with the nice rack to come over and roleplay Threes Company.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
"Cum and knock on our door..."

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I would read it. Because you wrote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.