GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paytrose

Ready to race!
How often do tuning companies releases "fixes" or updates? I would of thought APR would release the latest and greatest.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
They don't. There is rarely an update or fixes ever released.
If people choose certain companies thinking they will get updates along the way they are very misguided. It's not like phone apps - hell even their phone app doesn't even get updates.
Current version for this is going back at least 4 years and probably more.

fredf

Go Kart Champion
For those folks who say we are whining by asking APR for updates, let me remind you that this thread was started in response to APR saying that they were going to update the file.
We are simply waiting...waiting..waiting for it to be released. And chatting along the way.

sauceman101

Ready to race!
With any luck they'll announce soon, they've just released tunes for the 1.2 and 1.4 liter motors this week, so I imagine we may just about be next.

sauceman101

Ready to race!
Sorry for two posts right after each other, and today they release stage 1 and 2 tunes for the new 1.8 gen 3, Definitely think our time is near

Andrew429

Ready to race!
Sorry for two posts right after each other, and today they release stage 1 and 2 tunes for the new 1.8 gen 3, Definitely think our time is near

I was just thinking the same thing, everyday this week they've been releasing something

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

If they release this for us, I'll be in the shop this weekend

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
58 days till end of Q1 2016

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
752 days since this thread was started from a rumor.

If only I put away $5 each day, I could have just gone K04 and not cared at all about this.

Oh well, back to waiting and not saving $5/day..

Status
Not open for further replies.