GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I'm hoping APR will come through this time.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note 5 via Tapatalk.

I've got a good feeling they will. They've been releasing tunes and updates like crazy for the past 6 weeks. We're up soon I think.

phant0m

Ready to race!
Yea it does look hopeful... I'm excited. Looks like a decent bump in power for stage 1/1+. Should be enough keep me from spending the money on stage 2 right now ?

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
Was this promised by the end of this quarter or simply speculation? APR, you can have my money whenever it comes out.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Arin said a while back they were aiming for this release by the end of Q1

Andrew429

Ready to race!
A few comments on their latest instagram post asked on it and they said it'll be coming in "the next couple weeks"

Andrew429

Ready to race!
I know, just re-stating it for those who don't have faith lol

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Let me ask you this. If I don't have the intake, can I still get the intake version of the upgrade? Assuming I will shortly after acquire the intake? I honestly think intakes are bullsh!t, but if it's required to let them tweak my ECU for a bit more HP, I'm all for it.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Let me ask you this. If I don't have the intake, can I still get the intake version of the upgrade? Assuming I will shortly after acquire the intake?

I'd bet you can get whatever you ask for. You should just leave it in stock mode until you get that intake though

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Mission accomplished.

LOL, go APR!

phant0m

Ready to race!
Should be releasing any day now. The majority of the major files are ported. Those will launch first (which basically covers the popular vehicles like the mk6 GTI) and then we'll move on to a request system.

We'll give our dealers a couple days heads up before the launch.
Yayyyyy ?
Thank you APR. such excite ?

Status
Not open for further replies.