GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR is pleased to present APR Mobile!

pashley

Ready to race!
APR mobile on my nexus 5 has been extremely wonky as of late

Yeah mine too, but I find that if I restart my bluetooth on my phone and then restart the app, it generally connects.

I have a question re: logging on this app. Are we confined to APRs pre-defined log groups or can we make our own? I'd like to log my IATs pre and post IC install, but am not sure if I can do that with this app.

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
To do custom logging group hit the plus sign up near the Bluetooth link indicator top right in the android app. Iat is a parameter that is loggable. You are still stuck with what apr makes available to the dongle for logging however. You can't get all the available measuring blocks unless they change the config file the dongle/phone gets off the server.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
You can try asking for specific blocks. Jamie made me a couple custom groups when I was trying to figure out why I had so mich CF on my ko4.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I'm still having dongle Bluetooth issues. I have to unplug, wait and plug the dongle back in after starting the car in order to connect. It's a PITA. Happens with every phone I've tried, too, including an iPhone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
No. They promised more features and updates and never delivered. I NEVER recommend APR mobile to anyone

Yea seriously...Sean said like a year ago gauges were done and long coding was being worked on. I asked countless times what was going on if they dropped support or what never got an answer (not surprised).

ECB27529

Passed Driver's Ed
I have APR dongle and works great on my android .a few more things could be implemented, but data logging and ability to change tunes on the fly are awesome.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mg_90

Is there still a way to unlock used dongles on another cars? Our main dealer here just ignores our emails about this and the Beta tunes.

Thanks!

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Is there still a way to unlock used dongles on another cars? Our main dealer here just ignores our emails about this and the Beta tunes.

Thanks!

You can mail it to APR for $50 fee. Call first and talk to Sean. Maybe try calling your main dealer.

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
Our main dealer here just ignores our emails about this[...]

If I lived where you lived I would be pissed; you do not deserve that.

From what I can see in the US, APR has been stressing 'contacting your local APR dealer' for various things. (buying APR hardware, being the largest one)

And isn't that a huge part of APR's business model? The APR dealer?

My suggestion is you report that shop to APR for being shit.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
If I lived where you lived I would be pissed; you do not deserve that.

From what I can see in the US, APR has been stressing 'contacting your local APR dealer' for various things. (buying APR hardware, being the largest one)

And isn't that a huge part of APR's business model? The APR dealer?

My suggestion is you report that shop to APR for being shit.

^this!

ECB27529

Passed Driver's Ed
Got email stating that my tune is being uploaded and should be available this week,if not now....ready to burn my clutch out and get a new one...

ECB27529

Passed Driver's Ed
Luckily, blackforest industries is 5 minutes from my work, so they are my local APR DEALER. nothing but good things from them.