GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R20 Unitronic Chipped First Drive

upgrad3

Ready to race!
Who cares about the car, Trentemoller FTW!

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Not bad mate... looks pretty impressive.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I want ALL-WHEEL drive!!!

Medussa

Ready to race!
This car is a beast. But still wouldn't Trade my GTI for it. now
In the other hand I would most defently punch a baby in the face for it

dbest6808

Ready to race!
This car is a beast. But still wouldn't Trade my GTI for it. now
In the other hand I would most defently punch a baby in the face for it

^
made my day lol...thank you

CarWorks

Thank you for your positive comments!

upgrad3, yes, FTMFW!!

Mischievous M, judging from your signature, you must be in a more happy position than what our white R was when filmed :w00t:

to all the guys wishing for AWD conversion, just bring your cars to our shop and we'll happily make it happen for you.
like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE8nuYLzo7c
mind you, octavia RS is a strictly front wheel drive car when leaving the factory :)

and for all folks with mk6 gti's that dont want to trade, just slap on a K04 and some nice tyres if you dont have the heart for the medussa solution :w00t:

p.s.
from now on, I will be posting as "petros@unitronic", just to let you know that and possibly avoid any kind of confusion :thumbsup:
thanks again!

RickyJCW

If the Stage 1+ works that well, I would switch from APR to Unitronic this weekend.. Hahaha. Are you sure it is just a Stage 1+, nothing else.. Just a repro?.
Could we see a Dyno run?

I just love it, my best run with APR Stage 1 is 4,9sec.

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Thank you for your positive comments!

upgrad3, yes, FTMFW!!

Mischievous M, judging from your signature, you must be in a more happy position than what our white R was when filmed :w00t:

to all the guys wishing for AWD conversion, just bring your cars to our shop and we'll happily make it happen for you.
like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE8nuYLzo7c
mind you, octavia RS is a strictly front wheel drive car when leaving the factory :)

and for all folks with mk6 gti's that dont want to trade, just slap on a K04 and some nice tyres if you dont have the heart for the medussa solution :w00t:

p.s.
from now on, I will be posting as "petros@unitronic", just to let you know that and possibly avoid any kind of confusion :thumbsup:
thanks again!

Hey matie, well in all honesty I would say the results of your map is surely superb. I'm not too sure if I'm happy with my flash cos it's just not quite there. Feels like something is missing and I can't wait to restore and get VTech to fine tune the sucker. :lol:

Yes, it is stage1+

You can definitely see in the video, both the outside cam and the night pass,
it is very clear that there's no exhaust present. so, no stage 2.

also, the car is dsg equipped but we havent flashed the new gearbox yet, and in order to keep the quick function of the gear changes, boost is kept at a modest 1,26bar.

I have no dyno of the car at that stage, but I have a dyno plot of the stage 2 hpfp file.
mind you, even this stage 2 diagramm is for stock dsg, meaning a modest pressure of 1,36bar,
precisely tuned at the torque limits of the stock DQ500 dsg transmission.

When we finish our stage2 R20, dsg will be also flashed, and therefore turbo pressure will be much-much higher than that ;)
From my experience in the same engine and same hardware and of course software, finished stage2 with dsg flashed will be at around 340-345hp at the wheels, and around 50-51kg of torque.

Maybe I will be able to do a video where two R20's will run each other.
One like this in the video, and the other with our complete hardware and of course the more powerful software installed.

Below are 2 pics from Unitronic's engine dyno development. Nice data for the tech-hungry :)

thanks again, and if you have any questions just shout! :w00t:

p.s.
Mischievous, what is Vtech?