GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No Turning Back Now

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Hello guys,

I know its been donkey years since posting on the forum and I sincerely apologize for going MIA as work has been taking a toll on my freedom. Its been a tough decision to keep or sell of the Golf R BUT i reckon I've decided to keep her given the her new add ons.

Revozport Razor Item:
  • CF Vented Hood
  • CF Grille
  • CF Front Splitter
  • FRP Side Skirts
  • CF Roof Spoiler
  • FRP Rear 3D Bumper w/ CF Diffuser
  • CF Diffuser Under Spoiler
  • VMR V710s 19 x 8.5

Interior Add Ons
  • P3 Cars MFD Gauge
  • TID Styling Shifter R
  • Oettinger Floor Mats
  • CF Weave for center console (due to the peel of rubber paint)

Oh well... I am glad she's not only looking meaner with the VMR V710s to compliment but VTech's update custom tuner has given her new life.

Attachments

• IMG_1096.jpg
    IMG_1096.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_1095.jpg
    IMG_1095.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 775
  • IMG_1101.jpg
    IMG_1101.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 3,270
  • IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 840
  • IMG_1103.jpg
    IMG_1103.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    295 KB · Views: 557
Meh

Lol jk. Teh sex. Congrats!

SilvaGTI

Somebody stop me
Hey Mischievous M,
Are you running the standard offset of those VMR's? If not, do you know what the OSet is?

All looks good BTW. I like those shift paddles especially.

TEFF

godfather
Welcome back Meschevious M. I love your car. Have you considered changing the suspension to lower it a bit?

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

:thumbsup:

Mischievous M,

Glad to see you back on here. Have to say the car is looking better than ever. You and Teff are certainly setting the standard for the .:R when it comes to tuning.

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Hey Mischievous M,
Are you running the standard offset of those VMR's? If not, do you know what the OSet is?

All looks good BTW. I like those shift paddles especially.

hey mate, cheers ay. the vmr are running on the recommended offset as per their site. it definitely sits and runs well without any rubbing issues. then again i haven't dropped the car cos the roads are rubbish here.

Welcome back Meschevious M. I love your car. Have you considered changing the suspension to lower it a bit?

Hey Teff, I've been considering the KW V2 but its just not cost effective and further more our roads here aren't very friendly. :lol:

:thumbsup:

Mischievous M,

Glad to see you back on here. Have to say the car is looking better than ever. You and Teff are certainly setting the standard for the .:R when it comes to tuning.

Tal thanks for your kind words. just took my sweet ass time with the upgrades. happy quote and route orders anyone if you're keen .

Car looks amazing, and imo it doesn't need to be lowered - perfect stance as it is.

haha! you made my day and saved me frm splurging. you're a saint.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
I wish our US Golf R's were DSG. I'm pretty much over 6spd daily driver. :(
Car is looking dope!

Dash1

Looks awesome Mischevious M! Loving your Black R.

I Have the Revozport CF vented hoods on my MK6 GTI and it definitely makes our Golfs look much meaner ;)