GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jimmy's crazy build.

Florentine

Hey guys! Here i'll be updating my build of my 118TSI, I've already had this car for about 8 months and its been amazing! (Inb4 "how many engines have you been through")

I've already done a few things to it, and i have ALOT more that is going to be happening in the next couple of weeks.
Stay tuned, this one will be a different build.

Florentine

The day i got the car! 118TSI with all the extras.

Florentine

I went through a "get all the stickers" and i used an iphone as a tow hook.
Don't worry none of that is there now.

First mod was a straight pipe, as shown in picture :p

Florentine

Replaced the stock gear knob with a momo chrome one, was quite hard removing the stock gear knob, but it turned out alright.

Florentine

Primed the car and plasti dipped the whole car Matte white.
INB4 hate for Plasti dip, if you use it properly and apply it well it works super.
Plus it keeps stone chips out and protects paint :/

Florentine

Have genuine Bride seats coming in shortly and the jamaican powder coat.

I will be spraying the powder on the wheels and i will be doing a digital/ abstract jamaican teal shapes/design thing over the plasti dip on the car. Am currently designing the artwork/design as i write this.

Next month will be a stage 3 tune and coilovers cause more low!

bdegen94

Ready to race!
very cool..... Whats up with your tails though they look out of place

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
that plastidip came out really well actually. Did you use the dyc kit or did you just use the spray can plastidip?

Florentine

Yeah my tail lights are crooked atm, the previous owner removed them- I think to get the car with paint protection.
I should be fixing it soon though.
Yeah the plasti dip came up well! I got my good friend to spray it (not using cans, just using the litre tubs)