GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grace - A Modest Build

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
I honestly love the little inserts. I have the same ones. I don't understand why it would be left unfilled from the factory. The little things?.

So true the little things add so much

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
I like the way this thread is taking off so far. Intake, suspension, stage 1. Now you have to save up for a downpipe and go stage 2. Also may I suggest getting a custom tune. Through one of the many E tuners. I have a Freektune but I've also heard nothing but good things about Stratified. Definitely the best bang for your buck moving forward for power gains is downpipe and stage 2.

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
R8 Coils came in today and had them in place in about 15 minutes, but damn those clips gave me trouble :laugh:
IMG_5842.JPG
IMG_5844.JPG
Excuse the dirty engine bay need to find the time to clean it up a bit!

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
I like the way this thread is taking off so far. Intake, suspension, stage 1. Now you have to save up for a downpipe and go stage 2. Also may I suggest getting a custom tune. Through one of the many E tuners. I have a Freektune but I've also heard nothing but good things about Stratified. Definitely the best bang for your buck moving forward for power gains is downpipe and stage 2.

Next is GFB DV+, then I was going to start looking into a CBE. My cousin has a downpipe he has off his old GTI that he traded away he said he would let me snag for cheap. After all of that I was looking into an E-tune and have already been messaging Stratified about one!

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
Next is GFB DV+, then I was going to start looking into a CBE. My cousin has a downpipe he has off his old GTI that he traded away he said he would let me snag for cheap. After all of that I was looking into an E-tune and have already been messaging Stratified about one!

Awesome man DV+ definitely worth every penny. I like the direction you are going. Cheers and stage 2 especially an E-tune will put a smile on your face. Enjoy it.

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
Awesome man DV+ definitely worth every penny. I like the direction you are going. Cheers and stage 2 especially an E-tune will put a smile on your face. Enjoy it.

Thanks man means a lot! I read through your build thread and your car is fantastic, might be borrowing some ideas ;)

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
What diameter exhausts are you looking at? Catted or non catted DP?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
What diameter exhausts are you looking at? Catted or non catted DP?

Found the beluga racing CBE and have read some good stuff about it as well. It's a 2.5in CBE with 4in tips. I believe my cousins old DP is a 3in catless and the brand name is ATP

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
They skyrocket the price when they're out of stock so no one will buy it. On their website they have it for $370ish
Really? I was gonna say. Are they in the same league as manzo? They have a TBE with 3" DP for $399

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
Really? I was gonna say. Are they in the same league as manzo? They have a TBE with 3" DP for $399

Think they're similar heard of mango, but haven't done much research

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
IMG_8823.jpg

Picked up a Eurojet TBE v2 for $400 today! Planning on getting it on tomorrow if i can get a buddy to swing by and help.