GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I went from APR K04 > LOBA LO412 (hybrid K04) > PPT EFR7163, the different between K04 and LO412 was very impressive and it was fast as APR GTX kit but for sure you need WMI and custom tune to get the HP level similar to APR GTX. Here in our country we don’t dyno to see how fast the car can go after mod but we time 100-200kph instead. For mine APR K04 did mid 10s - low 11s, LOBA LO412 did mid 8s - low 9s and PPT EFR7163 did low 7s. 7163 is another world that I’m scared to WOT sometimes but LO412 is fast enough for our FWD car IMO.

I don’t doubt it can make power. Did you log it on a race track for a 20 min session or just a few highway pulls playing rice rockets? That’s the difference. It depends on what your use for it is. I’m not focusing on drag racing.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Lol, if they want to ban me because I prefer a bolt on option with plenty of output over a BT setup... well that's pretty childish and funny tbh.

Your attitude is childish and funny. You can prefer whatever. The way you express your point of view is the frustration.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Lol, if they want to ban me because I prefer a bolt on option with plenty of output over a BT setup... well that's pretty childish and funny tbh.
BT setups are bolt on for the most part though...

avni

Ready to race!
Someone clarify this for me

I'm a noob SOZ

I read the stratified website and it stated that after purchasing a tune from them, you receive the tune via email?

I live in NYC

I do not own any hardware such as the Access Port or the Cobb.

Is this needed to get this tune in my car?

I'm stage 2+ from APr, but the crackle tune is EXTREMELY appealing.

would love to drive all around the bronx with my golf sounding like its 400+ hp LMAO

jk but forreal are there any shops/people i could meet in this area?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Someone clarify this for me

I'm a noob SOZ

I read the stratified website and it stated that after purchasing a tune from them, you receive the tune via email?

I live in NYC

I do not own any hardware such as the Access Port or the Cobb.

Is this needed to get this tune in my car?

I'm stage 2+ from APr, but the crackle tune is EXTREMELY appealing.

would love to drive all around the bronx with my golf sounding like its 400+ hp LMAO

jk but forreal are there any shops/people i could meet in this area?

You’d need a Cobb AP for stratified.