Cadubya saying he is only 38.

lol jk.

Anyways

GUESS I'LL NEVER GET TO EXPERIENCE THE STRATIFICATION

You gotta pay to play. ;]

avni

Ready to race!
hahaha

I'm only here for the CRACKLES AND POP Tune.

My brother telling me there is no actual benefit to actually getting this tune since its the same power (more or so)

Probably just buy a new cat back exhaust

600 for APR+TUNE or 600 for a catback? both seem useless to me!!!!

but i want the rumble.

myslowgti1

Passed Driver's Ed
hahaha

My brother telling me there is no actual benefit to actually getting this tune since its the same power (more or so)

but i want the rumble.

Your brother is stupid then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Your brother is stupid then

He has apr right now, so his brother is saying there's no point for him to swap because of that.

I hated my apr tune, so it was worth it for me to get rid of it. I don't feel any quicker or slower really, but my car drives so much smoother and my surging is gone.

myslowgti1

Passed Driver's Ed
He has apr right now, so his brother is saying there's no point for him to swap because of that.

I hated my apr tune, so it was worth it for me to get rid of it. I don't feel any quicker or slower really, but my car drives so much smoother and my surging is gone.

Ok lol that clears it up then. I thought he was saying there is no real increase in power.

FriggenT1

Banned
hahaha

but i want the rumble.

APR is copying the crackles.... and you will likely make more power, but even if not, it will be more tailored for your car and your mods

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Unless you are k04 or bigger there really isn't some undiscovered power you gain from custom tune. The tune may be better suited for your gas quality, intercooler, etc but its still stage 1 or stage 2.
If you have apr already, just get apr crackles. No need to reinvent your boat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

avni

Ready to race!
APR Crackles EXIST?

UGH IM SUCH A NUB

I love ya and yeah my bros stupid

he claims his m4 can beat my GTI i think NOT

avni

Ready to race!
IF this is true that I can go to a APR dealer and get a stage 2+ tune that adds this crackle pop STUFF

I'll go do that TODAY right after work !!!!!!!!!!

"GOOGLES APR CRACKLES" LOL

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's APR. I wouldn't count on them to add anything to the mk6 tunes. They won't even work with people who are having issues with their v2.4 tune. They'll just tell you to go back to 1.2. As of now the crackles are only for MK7s.