GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$1000 budget.

JhnR

Banned
A stage 1 tune + a NEW CLUTCH, and if the moneys right a NEW SET OF GOOD STICKY TIRES. IT will change the whole outcome of the car.

Your clutch will absolute fail after a couple thousands miles and a stage 1 tune.

Swoope

Ready to race!
Keep you new car stock for now. I drove stock for 6K miles before intake and stage 1 tune. Now after 5K miles at stage 1 I'm going stage 2 with TBE at 11K miles. No need to rush into modding. Get to know the car and how it drives under all different conditions. Take the time to read this and other owner forums to be sure you want to go forward into modding. Read up on the clutch slipping some are having after stage 1 and stage 2 tunes. Getting a clutch replaced under warranty will be difficult after a tune. I have the $$$ set aside for new clutch kit already, even before my stage 2 tune.

I agree with Johnny_P; spend the $$$ on a good set of summer tires. Just advice from an older (but not wiser) guy.

Congrads on the new car and best of luck !!! Paul

your posts are starting to make me think about it.. stop.. jackass!!!! ;)

beers

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
Resolution

I have come to the decision to hold off on tuning and adding intakes, etc.

I'll stick with simple mods I want to do anyway that won't affect my warranty.

LED tails ordered.

Still not sure whether to just get clear markers or color match, or even leave alone for the time being.

I do need a rack for my bike, more than likely a Thule roof rack will be coming shortly.

I still have $400 left of my budget after getting the $629 shipped from BKS Tuning.

Getting tinted tomorrow, mudflaps on Saturday. :D

Resolution

LED tails ordered.

Still not sure whether to just get clear markers or color match, or even leave alone for the time being.

I do need a rack for my bike, more than likely a Thule roof rack will be coming shortly.

I still have $400 left of my budget after getting the $629 shipped from BKS Tuning.

Save money and NOT BUY mudflaps... THEY LOOK HORRIBLE! IMO...

Rcraig84

Ready to race!
A stage 1 tune + a NEW CLUTCH, and if the moneys right a NEW SET OF GOOD STICKY TIRES. IT will change the whole outcome of the car.

Your clutch will absolute fail after a couple thousands miles and a stage 1 tune.

Since when? :confused: I have 12k on my stage 1 tune with no clutch issues at all. I know a ton of other people that have stage 2 for 20k+ with no issues.

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
Too late! They're sitting at home. I actually like the look from what I've seen on here.

I'll start a journal soon enough and will post pics there for reference.

This guy NOT even have Stage 1 ECU flash! NO WONDER his NO SENSE COMMENT!!!

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Resolution

LED tails ordered.

Good decision.
I got the DEPO dark cherry taillights. $439.
You'll need to get coding done for those ones from BKS