GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

tx mk6 owners chime in

imtimmy

Ready to race!
I'll be at the Texas imports today meet tonight, only mk6 with FL plates there I'm sure. I'll be in shorts and a tshirt, whole right arm tattooed with tattoos on both my shins

I was at Six Flags Sunday, missed the meet up. But I did get to try Mr. Freeze and Batman while avoiding any disasters in my trousers :thumbup:

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion

imtimmy

Ready to race!
Ride the giant?

Too soon?

Giant was closed, likely for awhile. Longest wait for any coaster after 6pm was 12 min, although it was a Sunday night too. I passed on the TX. Skyscreamer, Lol.

Me007gold

Ready to race!
In San Antonio, have a Vagcom, Located on the far north side of town, if any one needs any help, I will be more then happy to

93serprise

Ready to race!
I am pretty sure that I am the only GTI owner in Tyler,Texas :) I bought my 2012 GTI with 21k miles on it for $19,000. I love it ! So far I have only added a NS Vent gauge, ECS led license plate lights, and clear side markers. I will be getting a Stage 1 tune, and intake, within the next 2 weeks from Dub Squared in Dallas. I can't wait :)

imtimmy

Ready to race!
I am pretty sure that I am the only GTI owner in Tyler,Texas :) I bought my 2012 GTI with 21k miles on it for $19,000. I love it ! So far I have only added a NS Vent gauge, ECS led license plate lights, and clear side markers. I will be getting a Stage 1 tune, and intake, within the next 2 weeks from Dub Squared in Dallas. I can't wait :)

Dubsquared installed springs for me just over a week ago. They did great job, were quick and reasonable price for install. Very helpful owners who take time to answer questions.

tturbocar

Passed Driver's Ed
Cool man either way glad they didn't great job that will be my next thing after I buy my gun lol

Sent from yo mama's house!

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
imtimmy how much did that install run you? I installed mine not too long ago with a buddy and it was an awful first suspension experience.. Definitely paying to have them taken off...

imtimmy

Ready to race!
imtimmy how much did that install run you? I installed mine not too long ago with a buddy and it was an awful first suspension experience.. Definitely paying to have them taken off...

250 even. I brought them springs and TT rear lift pads, they have no problems with you bringing parts. I thought about doing install with a former Audi tech on side but only know of him through a neighbor. I kinda shied away for that very reason in case something doesn't work out right.