GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Serious Coilover Comparison Questions

MKV-nOoB

Ready to race!
I've never ridden in it...has modified FKs without the helpers in the front and I think similar in the rear

As it sits right now, probably like this, I dont have my camera now with a pic from last week but here it is before the spacers installed:

P2029685 by aw614, on Flickr

Yeaaaa I figured that was the one yu were speaking of..isn't his name Derek? I might be mistaken. I think his IG name is Derekantiair

sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2

GP813

Ready to race!
Holy crap is that the actual color of poop?

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
Yeaaaa I figured that was the one yu were speaking of..isn't his name Derek? I might be mistaken. I think his IG name is Derekantiair

sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2
Yes it is.

Edit:

Don't care, still stupid. Hope that car DIAF.

This thread is about serious coilover comparisions. We've already established FK's go undriveably low. Lets just leave it at that. K?

ok, no need to have an attitude about it the and chill about it. I was just answering a question :rolleyes: Anyways I liked his car more when it had the smaller RS lips and normal sized tires.

if this is about serious coilovers, then slammed wont do it for me and I rather look at a set of vwr or eibach r2's if I really needed to upgrade my current setup.

Anyone have experience with Vogland coilovers?

Torn between ST, Koni, or vogland - -due to price. $1,100 is about limit I think I shoulds pend on coilovers for my GLI. Its a DD, drive card hard but want precision, drop the car lower and believe adjustable dampening.

I would hate to get an out of the box coilovers that are factory set and ride be too harsh or bouncy?

DaMighty

This thread is awesome! A lot of good information in here (Besides the junk on pg.16). Just wondering how much these things have changed since i know new versions of some of these kits have changed. I'm leaning heavily on K-sport Kontrol pros. I'm trying to eliminate as much wheel gap as possible while still keeping comfort. I live in NYC so we have our more then fair share of bumps and pot holes so i would love the extra comfort lol. Maybe occasional track in the future? I don't know about that yet.

Any opinions guys? Should i consider something else? Thanks in advance!

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
QUESTION: my buddy just bought an mk6 jetta sportswagen. Will any mk5 mk6 golf/gti coilovers fit his wagen without problems?