GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 is

B

Bronson@APR

At APT tuning having the TBE/stage 2+ flash done... Damn I'm anxious!

Let me know how it goes :thumbsup:

Also, I'm out of the office til Wednesday so there will be a slight delay on the Carbonio exchange. You can email cteague@goapr.com and ask him about it if you don't want to wait an additional 2 days. Just say that I'm out of the office and that I was going to cover the replacement but there will be a delay.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Let me know how it goes :thumbsup:

Also, I'm out of the office til Wednesday so there will be a slight delay on the Carbonio exchange. You can email cteague@goapr.com and ask him about it if you don't want to wait an additional 2 days. Just say that I'm out of the office and that I was going to cover the replacement but there will be a delay.

So far I am a very happy APR customer. I haven't put the car through its paces yet, just normal DD but the sound is very pleasing to my ears. I can feel a bit more low end torque in the higher gears at low speed which is very welcome.

Btw- enjoy your triple O time, I hope it's for some good ole R&R:D

Csg_r

Ready to race!
Congrats!! You are going the exact path I am planning to take except I am waiting till 36000 miles which shouldn't be more than two years at the rate I drive.

Did you change carbonio intake to VWR or sticking with carbonio for stage 2+???

I really love to keep the engine cover so if the carbonio is not too restricting, I will stick with it.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Congrats!! You are going the exact path I am planning to take except I am waiting till 36000 miles which shouldn't be more than two years at the rate I drive.

Did you change carbonio intake to VWR or sticking with carbonio for stage 2+???

I really love to keep the engine cover so if the carbonio is not too restricting, I will stick with it.

Thanks! So far I am still getting used to it. Its like driving a totally different car. I am beginning to think the Carbonio is a bit restrictive... Not sure if I'm going to go with VWR yet.

B

Bronson@APR

Thanks! So far I am still getting used to it. Its like driving a totally different car. I am beginning to think the Carbonio is a bit restrictive... Not sure if I'm going to go with VWR yet.

Send me a log of your boost actual vs specified and N75 duty cycle, I'll let you know if it's really that restrictive (probably is).

If it hit's boost request or lines up with the data I have here but has a higher N75 then it's okay. If it's losing boost due to the Carbonio, you may want to eventually swap it out.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Send me a log of your boost actual vs specified and N75 duty cycle, I'll let you know if it's really that restrictive (probably is).

If it hit's boost request or lines up with the data I have here but has a higher N75 then it's okay. If it's losing boost due to the Carbonio, you may want to eventually swap it out.

Alright, will do:thumbsup: I'll have to wait a few days for the weather to cooperate though...

light-spigot!

with the autoech fuel pump upgrade you will need a hardened camshaft from vw $390

that info and part number come on the warning sticker on the outside of the box

Optical TDI1

Passed Driver's Ed
with the autoech fuel pump upgrade you will need a hardened camshaft from vw $390

that info and part number come on the warning sticker on the outside of the box

Hardened camshaft. Why is this? What if the IE HPFP is used because it doesn't increase the spring pressure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk