GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Replace 5k0919475 PDC

Golf_Tsi

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Guys

I have VW GOLF MK6 2009 with eeprom problem on the PDC Part number 5k0919475. (i have 4 front and 4 back sensors).

Error: 16347 - Calculator - error in EEPROM

I've done some research online about possible option to fix this issue, i know it can get xprog to clear the error etc but it seems like alot of work.

Today i came across another user who claims that he replaced 5k0919475 with 5k0919475E and then re programmed with VCDS. I know the ones ending E are newer units which i believe support OPS.

I wanted to know if anyone has done this or can tell me if i was to replace mine with 5k0919475E and re program via VCDS it would be ok?

If the above is a option its less work then trying to to clear the eeprom error. its difficult to get hold of the part i have as its probably one of the first units made so thinking to replace it with one ending E, which supports 8 sensors.

Many thanks for any help provided....

Golf_Tsi

Passed Driver's Ed
use latest 1K8 919 475 with automatic activation

i dont think that will work as the my connectors are different to what the module has. I just had a look and they seem very different.

do you know anyone who has fitted one of these instead of 5k0919475>??

Golf_Tsi

Passed Driver's Ed
I replaced 5k0919475 with 5k0919475E, which i got from ebay for £35. It was removed from a VW Golf MK6 2011 model which had 8 sensors. I simply just plugged it in my car and it worked as it was already programmed. the one i had in my car is one of the first ones made which i believe suffered from low voltage (something like that)...hence changing the battery/jump start corrupts the eeprom on the sensor.

VW quoted my £150..so worth looking at second hand ones..

Kayum91

I replaced 5k0919475 with 5k0919475E, which i got from ebay for £35. It was removed from a VW Golf MK6 2011 model which had 8 sensors. I simply just plugged it in my car and it worked as it was already programmed. the one i had in my car is one of the first ones made which i believe suffered from low voltage (something like that)...hence changing the battery/jump start corrupts the eeprom on the sensor.

VW quoted my £150..so worth looking at second hand ones..
Hi,
Sorry to bring back a old thread, I am in this exact issue and I have managed to source a 5k0919475E. Plugged it in today and nothing is working, the old one I used to get a long beep but this one Its like it doesnt even recognise it!
Any help please

Golf_Tsi

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi,
Sorry to bring back a old thread, I am in this exact issue and I have managed to source a 5k0919475E. Plugged it in today and nothing is working, the old one I used to get a long beep but this one Its like it doesnt even recognise it!
Any help please
Hi do you know if this was pre programmed with the sensors? the one i got was removed from a car hence i think it just worked.

DRILON

Hello I have a golf mk6 2010 with park assist, I bought the car with this parking module 1T0919475H, this part stopped working after the module was filled by water somehow,
I have to change it but in one catalog I saw the part that should fit in my car it ends with letter P 1T0919475P, what is the difference if I change this part.