GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OSIR Side Skirts Installed

TRxxPAxxS

Here are a few pictures of the OSIR High Gloss Carbon Fiber Side Skirts installed on a DBM MK6. The rear valance should go on tomorrow (it needs some trimming to fit correctly), and I have to wait until Wednesday to put on the chin spoiler (speed nuts and bolts weren't stocked at my dealer). I'll post more pics when it's all finished.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 523
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 431
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 487

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Here are a few pictures of the OSIR High Gloss Carbon Fiber Side Skirts installed on a DBM MK6. The rear valance should go on tomorrow (it needs some trimming to fit correctly), and I have to wait until Wednesday to put on the chin spoiler (speed nuts and bolts weren't stocked at my dealer). I'll post more pics when it's all finished.

I like those CF accents, will definitely wait to see the rest from you :)

TRxxPAxxS

Here's the rear valance installed.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 383
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 382

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Looks good on both counts! A bit pricy for something so subtle, but I see myself doing the lip sooner or later (since it's about the same price as the OEM one)

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
the side skirts look clean! and i like the rear valance too but offering it for diff exhaust tips would be sick.. OSIR needs to step it up hehe

TRxxPAxxS

Looks good on both counts! A bit pricy for something so subtle...

the side skirts look clean!

Thanx for the responses. Subtle and clean is what I'm going for. My next mods are gonna be the R20 tinted LED tails, and an APR Stage I upgrade.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Def not worth the money

yada22

Ready to race!
Looks good on both counts! A bit pricy for something so subtle, but I see myself doing the lip sooner or later (since it's about the same price as the OEM one)

I like it, alot!!
its the suttle attention to detail that makes an average car spectacular!!
OP keep it up!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
These CF accents are more noticeable than you'd think. Never seen one on a MkVI, but on a MkV R32, they're noticeable and look very clean.

Meh, if I'm going to spend that money on Carbon Fiber accents, it better jump out and punch me square in the face. Plus its on the rocker panels, so rock chips and scrapes will be prevalent.

Not worth it...........again.