GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 GTI 4-DR DSG AUTOBAHN

these new package GTIs are obviously targeted to sell above their invoice and no less. We first thought that the new packages would be beneficial to the consumer due to a slightly better price per feature.... but we didn't know that dealer invoice is pretty low in comparison with last year.

dang!! just checked mine as i couldnt remember my exact numbers..

msrp $31389 ----> invoice $29011 ($2378 spead)
what others are paying $29403
what i paid $28000

So I got $1011 under invoice. I'm still happy.

did ya have a trade? Finance terms?

P

plac

did ya have a trade? Finance terms?

mine was a 2010, dont know if i mentioned that in my previous post. terms 1.9% for 5 years. trade didnt effect anything, but i got $1000 less than i originally paid for it.

Kouki_Cutter

Hello, I went to a dealership the other day and they offered me the exact same car originally listed ( Has MSRP of 31,710) for $28,432. The salesman said that there was a rebate from another dealer that they could use to give me the car for that price.

P

plac

Hello, I went to a dealership the other day and they offered me the exact same car originally listed ( Has MSRP of 31,710) for $28,432. The salesman said that there was a rebate from another dealer that they could use to give me the car for that price.

pretty good deal there.. mine with similar msrp cost me $28k. so youre pretty close a worthwhile deal.

gtichi

on a 2011?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
that's a damn good deal!

Tonybaloney

just got mine over the weekend.

$32,700 OTD. $29,400 before tax. i think that's a little over $2k off the MSRP. I had to try several different dealerships and most of them except one is selling a few 100's under MSRP. if you're looking for the same car in North Cal, I think there are 4-5 out there between the 8 dealers.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
just got mine over the weekend.

$32,700 OTD. $29,400 before tax. i think that's a little over $2k off the MSRP. I had to try several different dealerships and most of them except one is selling a few 100's under MSRP. if you're looking for the same car in North Cal, I think there are 4-5 out there between the 8 dealers.

Wow, that's great! There is only about $1,200 markup on 11's so getting it $800 under invoice is quite impressive.

gti1480

Ready to race!
Hi guys,
A dealership offer me this car for $30,499.
+ $150 dealer fee/inspection fee/gas/etc/

Am I getting a decent deal? Or you've seen better deals?

Please advise.
:mad0259:

update: ended up buying a 2010 version :23: