GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Time Has Come! Finally!

MichaelGTi

Ready to race!
I feel like prancing around in joy... I go down to look around the car and just admire it every hour or so.. Is this normal? :lol:
:laugh:this made me lol. Normal? For a car nut, yes absolutely. Non-car nuts may question your sanity but who cares. Its a great car and you seem like a good kid who appreciates it, so congrats, enjoy it and prance away :happyanim:

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
I think he meant drill for license plate holes

Yeah thats what I meant. Stupid auto correct...Assuming your state requires a front plate. But there are other ways to attach a front plate without having to have a bumper cover drilled. But oh well. I hate it so much that I bought a used bumper cover the same color as my car that wasn't drilled. Then sold my drilled one. Only ended up costing me $100 out of pocket...

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Oh and thanks for posting pics. Something about that makes us all feel more happy for you even though we all knew what the car was going to look like. Needless to say, I think most people here agree to made a good choice. ;)

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Yeah thats what I meant. Stupid auto correct...Assuming your state requires a front plate. But there are other ways to attach a front plate without having to have a bumper cover drilled. But oh well. I hate it so much that I bought a used bumper cover the same color as my car that wasn't drilled. Then sold my drilled one. Only ended up costing me $100 out of pocket...

I'm not too happy with it, but of course, New York being New York, I need front plates..

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Oh and thanks for posting pics. Something about that makes us all feel more happy for you even though we all knew what the car was going to look like. Needless to say, I think most people here agree to made a good choice. ;)

Thanks! I'm going to take some good DSLR pics this weekend. Love this car.