GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI fog lights delete?

George11

Ready to race!
Gratz, I am looking forward to your posts about their product. Mind taking photos of what you get before installed?

Just ordered a set. Will update when I get them painted and installed.

Pretty stoked, honestly

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
I think I'm going to do a wheel and engine delete since the new fad is removing things that are actually functional. :bellyroll:

Origolfmkv

Passed Driver's Ed
There is grill like this but i think its custom.

Anyone knows information about this grill?

marylandgti

Passed Driver's Ed
You could try these guys but not exactly what you want. I think the easiest way is to go the custom route. Take the orginal piece off and use cardboard or clay to scuplte a new one. Use a 3D scanner and 3D printer with abs plastic. I know lot of work but going to try in the next month or so. A good friend saved up and has a 3D printer. Try these guys they might be able to adjust what they can send out. There doing the same thing with a 3D printer. http://dorbritzdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/custom-foglight-grills-mk6-gti.html

Uberryan

Banned
I would love a fog replacement kit entirely. Keep the functionality of the lights by installing an LED bar cutout similar to the Golf R setup, but using the the GTI front design. I never use my fogs anyway, and that would allow me to code the fogs to DRLs and have them as LED DRLs at that point.