GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

** CTS Turbo Memorial Day Sale Inside - Always Free Shipping, Financing Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
i dont understand these "sales" you guys always have. $233 for a stage1 intake? $990 for a catback? how are these even on sale?

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
i dont understand these "sales" you guys always have. $233 for a stage1 intake? $990 for a catback? how are these even on sale?

Appreciate the feedback. The parts you are referring to are Neuspeed items, not CTS Turbo which is in the banner.

Neuspeed intakes are CARB approved which due to the carb process and fees as well as being made in the US, prices are higher. Same with Neuspeed's exhausts.

Other manufacturers make items overseas which is how they bring the prices down. For reference the CTS Turbo intakes which are a full hard pipe back to the turbo is $280.49
https://www.moddedeuros.com/products/cts-turbo-air-intake-system-mk5-mk6-tsi-motor-cts-it-200

And their catback is much cheaper as well

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
Appreciate the feedback. The parts you are referring to are Neuspeed items, not CTS Turbo which is in the banner.

Neuspeed intakes are CARB approved which due to the carb process and fees as well as being made in the US, prices are higher. Same with Neuspeed's exhausts.

Other manufacturers make items overseas which is how they bring the prices down. For reference the CTS Turbo intakes which are a full hard pipe back to the turbo is $280.49
https://www.moddedeuros.com/products/cts-turbo-air-intake-system-mk5-mk6-tsi-motor-cts-it-200

And their catback is much cheaper as well

You specified that Neuspeed is made in the US and thus priced higher, where does CTS have their items produced? In Canada (where they are based) or China?

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
Depends on the product. Both inside Canada and overseas.

Was wondering about their catback. I've had bad experience with Chinese catbacks in the past and would like to support an NA or EU manufacturer that manufactures at home.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Was wondering about their catback. I've had bad experience with Chinese catbacks in the past and would like to support an NA or EU manufacturer that manufactures at home.

We run the CTS catback on our Project MK6 but if you want US made completely than your options would be AWE Tuning, Neuspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.