GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1500hp Twin Turbo Gallardo vs 1500hp AMS Alpha 12 GTR!

ImmI

Ready to race!
The transmission in the Veyron is an 8-Speed DSG and the GT-R has an infamously bad 6-Speed DCT. The problems in the first-gen GT-R tranny were worked out for the 2012 MY. This one is NOT a 2012 so it has the older and inferior transmission.

Also, the tires for the Veyron were specially designed by Michelin for the Veyron ONLY. They cost $20,000/set.

Not to be a douche or anything but just correcting you. Veyron has a 7 speed DSG.

insideoutoreo699

I Gargle Balls!
The transmission in the Veyron is an 8-Speed DSG and the GT-R has an infamously bad 6-Speed DCT. The problems in the first-gen GT-R tranny were worked out for the 2012 MY. This one is NOT a 2012 so it has the older and inferior transmission.

Also, the tires for the Veyron were specially designed by Michelin for the Veyron ONLY. They cost $20,000/set.

I guarantee that GTR's transmission has plenty of work done to it to handle the power that it makes.

and just because the tires are expensive doesn't mean they are the best. The veyron isn't even that great. There are plenty cars out there faster than a veyron

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
I've always HATED the way the GTR sounds. Like a French horn mixed with a squeaky fart.

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
This is an epic pair of cars.

C4L

Banned
I guarantee that GTR's transmission has plenty of work done to it to handle the power that it makes.

and just because the tires are expensive doesn't mean they are the best. The veyron isn't even that great. There are plenty cars out there faster than a veyron

Not too many cars that are fastest in a straight line. The Veyron runs a 9.8 second 1/4 STOCK...

I guess this DOES prove me wrong though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5zD3nlnDZM