GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Getting a New 2012 GTI

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
Dang how did you manage that? The dealers around here are barely offering me invoice. And I've emailed like 4 different ones so far. The best I've gotten so far is $500 below. I would kill to get it for $29,300.

Same here. Some asking as much as 4k over MSRP.

JDR231

Passed Driver's Ed
Well I put a deposit down today and ordered my 2012 GTI Autobahn DSG in carbon steel gray. I got it for $30,140 before tax and fees. MSRP was $32,405 so I think that $2,300ish below MSRP isn't bad. I was told about 3 months before it gets here which would be the first week of november and its scheduled to start production on 9/12. I can't wait for it to get here and it would be awesome if it came sooner. I'll keep you guys updated and will post pics in a few months when I pick it up.

It's my first VW and it was just amazing to drive when I test drive it twice.. It beats the crap out of the POS I have now.

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
Well I put a deposit down today and ordered my 2012 GTI Autobahn DSG in carbon steel gray. I got it for $30,140 before tax and fees. MSRP was $32,405 so I think that $2,300ish below MSRP isn't bad. I was told about 3 months before it gets here which would be the first week of november and its scheduled to start production on 9/12. I can't wait for it to get here and it would be awesome if it came sooner. I'll keep you guys updated and will post pics in a few months when I pick it up.

It's my first VW and it was just amazing to drive when I test drive it twice.. It beats the crap out of the POS I have now.

Congrats! Sounds like a great deal.

JDR231

Passed Driver's Ed
Got a call from the Dealer

So i get a call from my dealer on Saturday and she tells me my GTI just rolled off the truck. I was expecting it to come at the end of the month at the earliest but it came a month early! I was stoked.

I just picked it up last night and I cant stop smiling! Its my first GTI and first VW and I absolutely love it! I missed the feel, fit, finish, and performance of German engineering. The LED's are sick, the autobahn seats are amazing, and I love all the bells and whistles that come along with it. Definitely my favorite car i've owned so far out of the 3 i've had.

Im going to keep it stock for a while just to get used to the increased performance over my old 2.5L Altima Coupe. Its a night and day difference in every aspect. It definitely makes the drive into work a lot more fun! i'll try and post some pictures this weekend.

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
So i get a call from my dealer on Saturday and she tells me my GTI just rolled off the truck. I was expecting it to come at the end of the month at the earliest but it came a month early! I was stoked.

I just picked it up last night and I cant stop smiling! Its my first GTI and first VW and I absolutely love it! I missed the feel, fit, finish, and performance of German engineering. The LED's are sick, the autobahn seats are amazing, and I love all the bells and whistles that come along with it. Definitely my favorite car i've owned so far out of the 3 i've had.

Im going to keep it stock for a while just to get used to the increased performance over my old 2.5L Altima Coupe. Its a night and day difference in every aspect. It definitely makes the drive into work a lot more fun! i'll try and post some pictures this weekend.

Hey congratulations to you! Enjoy the ride.

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
Congrats, I'm almost amonth onto owning mine and I still can't stop smiling. I do want to go APR stage 1 tho. I thought I would be cool with stock forever but now I really want to tune it.

CrzyP

Ready to race!
Lucky!!! Still waiting for my order. It's at the port waiting for a lift to New Mexico.

Murasamee1

Ready to race!
Congrats man! I ordered my 2012 back in August and was told it would be delivered in November. I got a call yesterday saying they were rolling it off the truck.

A most welcome surprise!