GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5L fuel consumption

RJB121

Ready to race!
I dont have exact numbers but know my milage is much better then my previous Passat wagon running premium! i would say consistant in the range of 26-32. Just shy of 40k on the '10 4dr

iamgap

Ready to race!
On another thread similar to this, I posted several screenshots of upper 30s MPG with a 2.5L. I then started noticing a LOT of posts about how inaccurate the MPG gauge was, so I started checking mine. I have a spredsheet that I have been traking my MPG for the past 7100 miles. It has been averaging 30.5 MPG. I then used my VAG-COM to adjust the gauge. I changed it from 100% to 90% to make it read accurately, I hope. Since I generally reset my trip 2 every 5000 miles, I will see how it calculates in about 150 miles.

gap

GolfingMK6

Ready to race!
Mixed driving im aright around 30+/- on and thats not relying on the computer, everyone seems to agree they're not dead on. Im always at at least 70mph on the highway, and even in the city i move around quickly. Not too bad at all, ill take it. I wouldve bought the car regardless of the gas mileage though, more of an extra perk to me.