GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Exterior mod Input please!

07stuntin6r

Ready to race!
Okay so far I have done catback and blackout my emblems for exterior mods. I DO want taillight and headlights but those are $$$ and trying to spend a little less. Any advice in anything I could use? Thought about rear wiper delete but I use it often lol. Also thought about lamin-x for the fogs, but not sure about yellow. Can't remember where I seen red online from [emoji53]

zrickety

The Fixer
Mud flaps. Don't do red lights, you'll be asking to be pulled over. Roof racks are popular. Maybe paint/plastidip the lines on the grill if you want to darken everything.

ArcsandSparks

Ready to race!
^
Lose the 4x4.

Remove the plasti dip on the VW emblems, dip the grille stripes if anything.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Advice.
-Save for the LED tails and headlights, no matter how you cut it those look away nicer on the GTI.
-Get the front lip spoiler.
-Chrome front grill to closely match the rims.
-Paint on your car looks awesome, keep that in mind when doing fog lights layer selection: please don't do yellow.
-Real color match side markers.
Hope this helps.

07stuntin6r

Ready to race!
Advice.

-Save for the LED tails and headlights, no matter how you cut it those look away nicer on the GTI.

-Get the front lip spoiler.

-Chrome front grill to closely match the rims.

-Paint on your car looks awesome, keep that in mind when doing fog lights layer selection: please don't do yellow.

-Real color match side markers.

Hope this helps.

Yeah I'm debating on Springs or some solo work coilovers. Idk about a chrome front grill...if anything maybe a golf r one in all black. Haha yeah no yellow Lamin-x I was probably just gonna go clear because I like the clear fog look. For side markers I have tint on them now probably gonna get those color match markers tho [emoji106]

jjohns1508

Ready to race!
DG springs give it a nice look. Tires aren't tucked but half the fender gap is gone. Rides the same as stock. Get wheel spacers, keep the chrome exhaust tips shiny. LED tails are next for me, but $750 is a lot of cash

07stuntin6r

Ready to race!
DG springs give it a nice look. Tires aren't tucked but half the fender gap is gone. Rides the same as stock. Get wheel spacers, keep the chrome exhaust tips shiny. LED tails are next for me, but $750 is a lot of cash

What about H&R springs? Could get a ised set either sport or super sport?

411big

Ready to race!
Lower it, remove eyelids, save for euro tails reps or oem, ebay oem rep front lip. I think everyone who just starts modding cosmetically does the same stuff and then ends up spending money on the good stuff eventually. I'd say save up for the expense stuff because if you get the mods bug you are gonna buy it anyways.