GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ferrari F40 vs F50

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
By guy, you mean Chris Harris, who is the man.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I dunno, Matt Farah would eat him.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
skimming thru the vid now.. im surprised he didn't blow his load and/or just start cranking right there in the F50 cockpit.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
I dunno, Matt Farah would eat him.

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
skimming thru the vid now.. im surprised he didn't blow his load and/or just start cranking right there in the F50 cockpit.

Whats with you guys and masturbating? seems to be brought up a lot for a car forum

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Dude! I wouldn't even be able to drive one of those I would be too busy wetting my pants over and over and over again before I can push in the clutch to start the car..... Then I would wet my pants some more.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
would I get slapped if I said I don't care for the f50?

on the other hand the f40 is one of my favorite cars even being turbo charged which I'm not fond of either. I much prefer NA or centrifugal blower over turbo or roots type power and characteristics.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
would I get slapped if I said I don't care for the f50?

on the other hand the f40 is one of my favorite cars even being turbo charged which I'm not fond of either. I much prefer NA or centrifugal blower over turbo or roots type power and characteristics.

Nope I think the F50 was pretty crappy considering everything and the F40 is one of my, if not the top, favorite cars.