GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Part out sale... R LED's, ST coils, spacers

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi everyone, my time with my MK6 is winding down and I am getting back into a higher hp rear-wheel drive car again (2012 5.0) in a couple months and need to part out.

I still have the parts on the car but they will be off by next Thursday. Pic's will be put up at that time. All parts are located in the La Jolla (socal) area, I can ship but I would prefer local pickup!

First up I am selling the OEM R LED tails (dark tint) without rear fog and with wiring harness (paid about $750) and used for about 3 months. Perfect condition. SOLD!

Next is the ST Coils, installed for only about a month (paid $780), SOLD!

I also have spacers (front and rear), both sets are hubcentric, and fronts are 10mm and rears are 15mm. Perfect for the stock wheels (sits flush with fender and no rubbing). SOLD!

Last but not least I have a K&N Typhoon intake (63 series I believe). This includes the intake pipe, filter, enclosed box, and the fresh air pipe). Asking $100 picked up.

Again pics will be posted later once all of the parts have been removed.

Please let me know if you have any questions! :thumbsup:

One more item I forgot to mention, I have the painted sidemarkers in UG, I am willing to swap these for your stocks for $40, PICK UP REQUIRED!

Last edited:

shahabdin

Ready to race!
??? What happened? U barely installed the mods mentioned in ur sig and now u r selling?
Would've been interested in the intake but I'm not state side...

Uberryan

Banned
i might take the intake, but only if you ship, you can quote me to 33308

jayczer0one

Ready to race!
are you in la jolla in orange county or san diego? tried doing a quick mapquest and it shows 2 locations. interested in the spacers, what brand are they? thanks!

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed
??? What happened? U barely installed the mods mentioned in ur sig and now u r selling?
Would've been interested in the intake but I'm not state side...

Ahh you are right, I just moved to the west coast and purchased my GTI out of necessity due to a horrible winter in PA last year. I would still have my Z4 M Coupe if that wasn't an issue. Now that I am in San Diego, I decided to order another high hp rear-wheel drive car (Mustang 5.0) :D.

All PM's replied, and there are dibs on the tails and intake so far! Again the parts are still installed and won't all be off my car until Thursday!

Thanks!

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed
are you in la jolla in orange county or san diego? tried doing a quick mapquest and it shows 2 locations. interested in the spacers, what brand are they? thanks!

San Diego, spacers were purchased from Avenue Autosports (their own brand).

RoBob

Passed Driver's Ed
PM'd for intake

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed
Just an update guys, looks like the tails are going to be gone today. I added a pic of the intake as that came off the car yesterday (sorry for the crappy pic) and now that the suspension is off the car as well, I will be taking pics later today.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Attachments

• photo-35.JPG
    photo-35.JPG
    295.9 KB · Views: 152

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Pics of spacers. And if you are willing to ship for that price i am possibly interested.