GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Part out sale... R LED's, ST coils, spacers

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Did you sell the lights yesterday?

Uberryan

Banned
kinda hard to buy when seller isn't interested in selling/responding.

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed
kinda hard to buy when seller isn't interested in selling/responding.

Sorry man, I have been away most of the weekend and don't spend every waking moment on internet forums...

Tails are gone, but everything else is still available. I am no rush to sell this stuff so I would really prefer pick up if possible on the coils. I will consider shipping the rest of the stuff though.

Thanks.

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed
so whats the status of the spacers? any pics?

Sorry spacers are sold.

I still have the intake and coils available, in addition to that I have the painted sidemarkers I can let go for $40 if someone is willing to swap stock's with me. My car is UG btw.

Thanks!

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Wow and I was interested in the spacers before anyone. Thanks dude

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow and I was interested in the spacers before anyone. Thanks dude

Sorry, I was defaulting to anyone that could pick-up over shipping. And really, how would you possibly know if someone didn't PM me prior to your post? "Dibs" is not a legally binding contract, last time I checked.

There are some cool people on this board, but others who seem to not really know how capitalism works, let me break it down for you: I don't owe you anything, and grow up because if this really pisses you off (especially when you cannot read), its going to be a rough life when you leave your parent's basement. Just saying...

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Actually, the first person that says dibs is the one that should get the first chance. It's the proper way of doing business and selling items on any forum, or of any kind. I read, and you even said you would consider shipping. But you ignored my post. So the one that needs to grow up is yourself and you telling me a 37 year old to leave the parents basement shows your immaturity.

I posted way before you posted this below, and said if you were willing to ship I was interested. You ignored that post, and still said they were available. But you sold them to someone else even though they were still available. LOL

I warn everyone if they do business with this guy to be careful.

Sorry man, I have been away most of the weekend and don't spend every waking moment on internet forums...

Tails are gone, but everything else is still available. I am no rush to sell this stuff so I would really prefer pick up if possible on the coils. I will consider shipping the rest of the stuff though.

Thanks.

Sorry, I was defaulting to anyone that could pick-up over shipping. And really, how would you possibly know if someone didn't PM me prior to your post? "Dibs" is not a legally binding contract, last time I checked.

There are some cool people on this board, but others who seem to not really know how capitalism works, let me break it down for you: I don't owe you anything, and grow up because if this really pisses you off (especially when you cannot read), its going to be a rough life when you leave your parent's basement. Just saying...

Bender1

Banned
Sellers have no responsibility to sell in the order that post are made. Many sellers post threads never to check them again, only relying on PM.

Does it hurt their reputation? Perhaps. Would it piss me off too? Probably

That said there is no ethical or moral responsibility to do it in a specific way.

This topic requires no further discussion.

Back to the sale!!

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
So personal attacks are allowed?? Wow.

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed
BUMP

And I just want to reiterate this... (from my original post)

"All parts are located in the La Jolla (socal) area, I can ship but I would prefer local pickup!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed