JhnR

Banned
arggh i cant see mk5 forums from work, they banned my ip LOL

wtf is going on there? another one of these threads

07Noside

Banned
arggh i cant see mk5 forums from work, they banned my ip LOL

wtf is going on there? another one of these threads

Owner of a car ran apr stg2 since 2007 100k miles and then switched to UNi and he's happier and shows an hp gain on the dyno. The usual safe modders lol complain about more stress heat etc. aarin got butt hurt by the sounds of it. You need to get a floating IP they've tried doing that so many times to me lol

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Owner of a car ran apr stg2 since 2007 100k miles and then switched to UNi and he's happier and shows an hp gain on the dyno. The usual safe modders lol complain about more stress heat etc. aarin got butt hurt by the sounds of it. You need to get a floating IP they've tried doing that so many times to me lol

Your STI is sick bro :thumbsup:

Rcraig84

Ready to race!
Are we looking at the same link? It really doesn't show any more hp gain. It shows the same #'s but the the logs show the car working harder with the uni file. I think this was clearly shown through the graphs. It showed more boost but no real hp/tq differences....

twistid

Ready to race!
Are we looking at the same link? It really doesn't show any more hp gain. It shows the same #'s but the the logs show the car working harder with the uni file. I think this was clearly shown through the graphs. It showed more boost but no real hp/tq differences....

qft

JoeVDub

Go Kart Champion
So he made 3whp more at 800 rpm higher...but 11tq less...

You can keep the 3whp. I'll take the 11 tq more. :thumbsup:

TommyD

Ready to race!
$600 for 3 HP and more work doesn't seem like a win at $200 an HP. Plus as all have said here and in the thread, the car is working a lot harder.