GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gas Station Picture Thread

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
So I did a quick search and I was surprised that I didn't find a thread like this since I've seen a lot of gas station shots, so I made one myself. :D

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
don't ever go to the soapy suds in front of your car adam!! they suck up your key if you leave it on the seat and then they say oh sorry nothing we can do. fuck them! the only person there that speaks english is the guy who trys to get you to get a $100 car wash each time and the lady that takes your $100 so you can get your receipt. fuck that!

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
don't ever go to the soapy suds in front of your car adam!! they suck up your key if you leave it on the seat and then they say oh sorry nothing we can do. fuck them! the only person there that speaks english is the guy who trys to get you to get a $100 car wash each time and the lady that takes your $100 so you can get your receipt. fuck that!

Haha. Don't worry, the I only time someone else has ever washed this car is the two times I've gotten oil changes.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Strip club picture thread would be a bit more stimulating.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Strip club picture thread would be a bit more stimulating.

:eek: this. but they don't allow pictures in there. at least not the ones i have gone too.:thumbdown:

boosted27

Go Kart Champion

:laugh: I laughed at this story.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
:laugh: I laughed at this story.
true story. my buddy's key got sucked up and they said there was nothing they could do. so we had some one go over there and threaten them, we ended up getting the key back, and also a free complete detail wash worth $200.

Yeah, I didn't want to wait for over a year to get one. I'm going to do them every 5k miles. I just hit 10k the other day. Almost took 13 months!
holy crap dude. i just hit 25K on monday coming home from work lol.

FNR32

Ready to race!