GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is this site legit? How can it be real?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I was very skeptical too. The last few orders have been from FCP, everything went great. Packaging was properly secured, got it right away and on time.

I'm a convert. Only thing I don't like is their website.

Yeah their website isn't awesome. Can't complain for oil changes. Wish they carried more stuff too...

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Wow, I'm pretty mindblown by this. Especially the oil thing. Have any of you guys actually returned oil? What did the shipping run?

I haven't done it, but quick thought...

Use PayPal and then do the "return shipping on us" for the shipping refund and it won't cost you anything ;)
(they reimburse you up to $30 for the return shipping fees)

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion

Use PayPal and then do the "return shipping on us" for the shipping refund and it won't cost you anything ;)

:clap: Stellar idea.... wonder if Paypal has a time limit though?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Wow. Never thought of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I'm lucky, they are kinda local to me. If I really wanted to I could just drive down there to replace all my parts. I just buy oil each time instead of returning it, although sending it back would probably take care of disposal

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I'm lucky, they are kinda local to me. If I really wanted to I could just drive down there to replace all my parts. I just buy oil each time instead of returning it, although sending it back would probably take care of disposal

Why wouldn’t you return it? Lmao

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Why wouldn’t you return it? Lmao

Partly too lazy, partly feels like I'm taking advantage of them, but I will probably start doing it anyways.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
:clap: Stellar idea.... wonder if Paypal has a time limit though?

You know, I'm not sure. Looking back on my PayPal account, I'd guess it goes about 5 months back as an option ("request return shipping refund") on payments sent.

I just know, and it states, that you have 30 days from the day you sent it back to request the refund too.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I imagine they operate in a "MoviePass" sort of function. They hope they get more sales/profits than they do returns to offset the costs of actually issuing all those crazy refunds.

Would you really "ship" back wiper blades that cost 20 bucks? I guess it depends the level of cheapness they have in their customer base, lol. If they are mostly dealing with Euros cars they probably feel their customer base has money and wouldn't issue returns often.

On the other hand, if they don't realize some of their customer base are the young poor crowd that drive euro cars, then they badly misjudged, rofl :D :D

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I get free motul 300v and srf brake fluid from them multiple times a year... saves me a boat load of money. Very legit and an awesome company all around. I even order 034 parts through them which their warranty applies to as well. I used to work at autozone and they had the same warranty on brake pads/rotors and some other stuff...basically the customer would have to come back 4 times before the company lost money...and very few people actually take advantage of it. That's why they can do it. Even if you return and exchange multiple times, they still make money off it, plus they'll make money off all the other parts you buy. It's a solid business model and one that this community desperately needs.

Andrew429

Ready to race!
Very legit, I’ve used the lifetime warranty on my pcv valve, no questions asked

Hedgehodge

Passed Driver's Ed
I've spent thousands there probably...they are real, and yes i have 4 cars and i have bought 4 oil kits from them and then buy/return the rest, they refund you too. I can post a picture of the cost and refund if you really want. I live right next to them, they are an awesome group, DO IT (BUY ALL YOUR PARTS HERE IF YOU PLAN TO LOVE YOUR CAR FOR YEARS)