GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front Driver's Turn Signal Always ON

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
Balls... this is happening to me too. I have HID retrofits (not ed's, x-forum member sukanis') and a euro switch. I swapped in my stock halogens this morning, but it's still getting power all the time to that signal bulb.

Last edited:

titogtimkv1

I've had this problem for months got a hid kit from uspmotors and it was great than started to flicker and than one day I went to turn my car it wouldn't start went to jump start it turned on right away than noticed the left turn signal stayed on tested the right one no power tested the left continuous power going back to the stock to take it in for the warranty was gonna go with some spyder headlights I got wonder if I will have same issue this is so annoying should have gotten the premium model FML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b1ker4e

BCM failure second time

It's my second time having this problem on my 2009 118tsi Mk6 Golf Comfortline. Yes I have aftermarket hid(low beam and fog lights) both 35w. The first time when it happened was just after a couple of months since I installed the HID's, and yesterday whan I was changing lanes on the freeway it happened again. Constant 12V on on driver side turn signal connector even if the car is locked. The part number of my BCM is 1K0937086C. There is no way fixing the problem other than replacing the whole BCM. I'll get red of my HID's and install new headlights with projector lens and will use LED bulbs this time. I will also change my fogs to LED before I buy a new BCM, hopefully everything will be alright this time.

Should I replace my BCM with the one with same part number as my existing BCM, or use a BCM from a highline model? I've heard that the highline BCM can handle HID's? Will it be compatible with my car? I've got a VAG-COM so I can do all the coding.