GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

IAmLexLuther

Passed Driver's Ed
WILL CODE FOR BEER!

I'm about 90% positive that's the same deal you made me last time :laugh: And just as before, that's more than a fair price hahaha.

:thumbup:

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Daniel, I have figured out why the car was taking long to crank. its a combo of a weak battery or next time in a quiet place close your windows and lock your car and wait for 30 min. when you com back after its been sitting for a while unlock the car and open the door and try to listen to see if the fuel pump prime noise is there. if its dead quiet your car isnt getting the fuel asap which is why its taking forever to crank. my car is in the dealership getting this fixed atm under warranty.

BlueVagonPwr

Sounds like weekend after next, homeskillet. 1/16. 16th of January. 16-JAN-2016. januarysixteenth.

I'm in! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I would love to see your car. I am thinking about a Malone stage 1 and DSG tune.

Live in midtown ATL and am interested in joining y'all for a meet!

Just looked at the calendar however and it looks like I won't be able to go to one until April :(. Saturdays are never a good day for me.

I work in midtown. Happy to let you see it anytime.

iPhone Tapatalk

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
Hey everyone! Just moved to the area. From what I've read, the third Saturday of each month you all have a meet? Does anyone ever get together for drives?

Thanks!

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Hey everyone! Just moved to the area. From what I've read, the third Saturday of each month you all have a meet? Does anyone ever get together for drives?

Thanks!

Willkommen! Actually, normally it's every second weekend, we just changed it up a bit this month so a couple extra people would be able to attend... We haven't done too many drives, but had a nice Tail of the Dragon trip last year. Definitely overdue for another "big drive".

Hope to see you on Saturday! If we end up gaining a few more regulars, we might want to consider finding a new location... It's always a challenge getting a table during football season for just 4-5 of us, going to be that much more fun with more! But that's a good problem to have.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!

Thanks!

Welcome! I'm from Florida too. Say goodbye to year round flip flops. I was stubborn at first and it took me about 4 years until I finally caved in and stopped wearing flip flops in the winter. See you at the meet.

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
Willkommen! Actually, normally it's every second weekend, we just changed it up a bit this month so a couple extra people would be able to attend... We haven't done too many drives, but had a nice Tail of the Dragon trip last year. Definitely overdue for another "big drive".

Hope to see you on Saturday! If we end up gaining a few more regulars, we might want to consider finding a new location... It's always a challenge getting a table during football season for just 4-5 of us, going to be that much more fun with more! But that's a good problem to have.

Prost! That sounds good - where do you all normally meet?

I will be out of town this weekend, but will catch up with you guys at the next meet.

Welcome! I'm from Florida too. Say goodbye to year round flip flops. I was stubborn at first and it took me about 4 years until I finally caved in and stopped wearing flip flops in the winter. See you at the meet.

Haha thanks, see you out there at the next meet!

TheMadChemist

Passed Driver's Ed
I'll finally be able to get up that way and come to the meet this weekend. Buddy of mine is suppose to come up also.

BlueVagonPwr

Also where do you guys usually meet?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last word I got was Buffalo Wild Wings at Mansell Rd in Alpharetta.

Looking at past meets in the thread it looks like 6pm is typical so I'll probably shoot to be there around then.

iPhone Tapatalk

Last edited: