GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Baltimore, MD Meet Thread

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys. Beaker, I was there this past Saturday. We need to get the VWs together. Also, we need to get together to plan a ride to h20.

Sweet I probably saw your ride there. What were you driving? I'm def in for H20. I know a couple of guys who are going.

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Four door shadow blue on air.

Awesome. I will be up there this weekend. I will look for you if you end up going. This past weekend I had the vette up there. Hadn't run her in a while so needed to stretch her legs a little. I'm in a CSG 2102 4 door. I have a white NGP sticker on the back. Cool to have more vdubs up there, some one has a wicked sweet red cabriolet completely restored that comes up regularly.

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah is absolutely beautiful. I saw a couple of "things" there too which are awesome. Then I did see your car. I brought up a Silver 08 Z06 with dark gray wheels. I was closer to the store doors.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Tim,
Thanks for the offer but that would be a little haul for me too. I actually just up there this past Saturday in Port Deposit at the new dock bar, Lee's Landing. I have a friend that runs and manege's it. I would be down to meet on the weekend sometime probably.

I really have to go to that hunt valley meet sometime.

If the weather holds out this week I will be at the Dunkin Donuts meet finally.

Also I'm in for H20 this year. I've been going since 2010. Always a blast.

marylandgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys anyone in the area that has a rosstech vag cable for programming. Will tip for the help. New LED's need to be tweaked. PM me if you can. Thanks

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Hey guys anyone in the area that has a rosstech vag cable for programming. Will tip for the help. New LED's need to be tweaked. PM me if you can. Thanks

ProV1x

Passed Driver's Ed
hey all

i'm in b'more city, harbor east - own a '11 GTI. would like to meet up & chat cars:w00t:

TheOctane

Ready to race!
I haven't been recently because I hate the cold, but generally speaking there is a meet every Wednesday in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot off Joppa Rd in Parkville. Ive been a few times. It will look kind of clique-ish but don't be shy to chat as everyone is pretty chill. Its a general VW meet but there is always a few MKVIs there.

I also forgot to mention another meet.

Hunt Valley Horsepower (formally called Cars & Coffee until legal stuff...long story) is every Saturday at 8am in the Hunt Valley Town Center parking lot. Its the area in front of the Pier 1 Imports/Marshalls. It will have every type of car imaginable there. Very nice group of people. They do about 3-4 big meets every year as well. A normal Saturday will have 40-100 cars....the big meets can be 1000+ cars. I always look for VWs to park next to. Its a good time if you are up that early.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
I haven't been recently because I hate the cold, but generally speaking there is a meet every Wednesday in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot off Joppa Rd in Parkville. Ive been a few times. It will look kind of clique-ish but don't be shy to chat as everyone is pretty chill. Its a general VW meet but there is always a few MKVIs there.

I also forgot to mention another meet.

Hunt Valley Horsepower (formally called Cars & Coffee until legal stuff...long story) is every Saturday at 8am in the Hunt Valley Town Center parking lot. Its the area in front of the Pier 1 Imports/Marshalls. It will have every type of car imaginable there. Very nice group of people. They do about 3-4 big meets every year as well. A normal Saturday will have 40-100 cars....the big meets can be 1000+ cars. I always look for VWs to park next to. Its a good time if you are up that early.

This ^ exactly this

I probably won't be out and about till early next month because of St patricks weekend and the fact that I'm leaving on vacation next Friday. If its nice on next Wednesday I might be able to but If not I'm probably loo April 1st.

That Saturday meet up is great but its just so damn early. Not a bad drive though and there would be no traffic so that's enticing but I sleep in a little on Sat so its a tough one lol.

Everyone can just post up when they can or want to go to either of these and we can go from there. There is usually always someone at the Dunkin Donuts one. I used to go to a few others but I haven't looked around for any in a while.

Thank god the weather is getting better though. I have a ton of parts just sitting at home waiting to go on and I just ordered that IE manifold so there's that too.

K03mk6

Im going to be at the parkville d&d at 8 hopefully see others there. Love this warm weather

TheOctane

Ready to race!
I haven't even had time to wash mine since all this snow finally melted...