GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fog light shrouds

AzraK

anyone seen this before? is it revozport full bumper? looks modified a little bit
http://www.buychina.com/items/fly-s...with-large-front-bumper-front-lip-vppnqlsnkpn

http://www.buychina.com/items/car-w...ozport-razor-models-fiber-tai-wai-zutnutrnrng

Anybody who knows where to find Just the led strip?

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Uamishka

Ready to race!
Ok. So i finally put everything back together. Still need to mess with the fitment a little bit down the road. But overall i am very pleased. Here are some iPhone pictures:

P.S. R side skirts are freshly painted and will be installed next week. I will then take some better pictures.

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
looks great!! can you take some full front shots

BP11

Banned
in for front pics. But wow that looks amazing dude. How much was the total investment (pieces + prep + paint)?

Uamishka

Ready to race!
in for front pics. But wow that looks amazing dude. How much was the total investment (pieces + prep + paint)?

The price was a little over $200. I had to spend half a day to bondo and prime it to make them look the way i wanted. I knew shop wouldn't mess with it and if they would they probably charge me an arm and the leg for it. I just had them sprayed gloss black and it was a package deal with bunch of other parts. But it is safe to say that the total cost was around $400.

marylandgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Very nice, Yeah the 3D printing is to shot to pull off. Would have to work with a shop and design two pieces that could be glued to gether. Not impossiable but also the 3D leaves a texture behind so some wet sanding would need to be done....... Putting this one on the back burner for now.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Did you leave the lights in too? Looks pretty nice. Just not sure how I'd like it without the honeycomb on my car. :confused:

Uamishka

Ready to race!
Did you leave the lights in too? Looks pretty nice. Just not sure how I'd like it without the honeycomb on my car. :confused:

No the fog lights were removed. I like that they are different because now the honeycomb on lower and upper grilles are enhanced they just flow in nicely together that way.

Shwaisted

Passed Driver's Ed
No the fog lights were removed. I like that they are different because now the honeycomb on lower and upper grilles are enhanced they just flow in nicely together that way.

Had a questions regarding this. Could you have left the fog lights in if you had wanted to, or is it necessary to remove them to install the shrouds properly?

George11

Ready to race!
Just got it back from the shop, sun came out after a rainy first half allowing some quick pictures.

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
Looking to get these. But just wanna ask for the ones who already installed these, how's the fitment?

George11

Ready to race!
Looking to get these. But just wanna ask for the ones who already installed these, how's the fitment?

I would encourage you to buy them as early as you can since it takes about a month to receive them from Germany since they use DHL post.

Fitment, according to the body shop was not a direct "bolt on". Grinding down parts of the fiberglass was required along with smoothing out the fiberglass. I am taking mine back to the body shop to paint the anthracite lower area gloss black along with the grill additions.

My photos are enhanced to see the modification, but on a bright day the photo looks like it would in person.