GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Myth-Busted: 2.0 TSI upgraded injectors mystery solved.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

SkyNet

Guys I am officially confused [emoji52] Which is the biggest injector setup for our engines? Seems to be only the 0261500112 Opel injectors. Any other recommendations? I am starting up my project for 600+ crank power but injectors is a big question mark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Guys I am officially confused [emoji52] Which is the biggest injector setup for our engines? Seems to be only the 0261500112 Opel injectors. Any other recommendations? I am starting up my project for 600+ crank power but injectors is a big question mark.

SkyNet

Thanks [emoji120] seems that Nostrum injectors is the only alternative. Strange enough there is no European engine code support but I will check with them

jettaglx91

Go Kart Champion
Thanks [emoji120] seems that Nostrum injectors is the only alternative. Strange enough there is no European engine code support but I will check with them

I think its just because they havent been tested for ROW fitment but imagine that wouldn't be an issue. Just keep in mind the tuning for these are really specific, its not just adjusting injector timing, it takes changes in the ecu as to how the injector is electrically controlled(kind of like dwell time on an ignition coil). Problem is most tuners dont know how or have access to the changes that need made.

SkyNet

I think its just because they havent been tested for ROW fitment but imagine that wouldn't be an issue. Just keep in mind the tuning for these are really specific, its not just adjusting injector timing, it takes changes in the ecu as to how the injector is electrically controlled(kind of like dwell time on an ignition coil). Problem is most tuners dont know how or have access to the changes that need made.

I see thanks for the information. I will talk to my tuner hopefully they will be able to do this since they have been custom tuning for quite a while.
Does anyone in the forum have these installed to tell us their experience?

SkyNet

Many thanks guys this is great information very helpful. Sourcing the HPFP upgrade from Romania is easier since they are in EU.

Last edited: