GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
Hey guys. Has anyone received any updated tunes from stratified? Been waiting on a MAF calibration since July 30th and they aren’t responding to emails

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I sent logs around that same time and I'm waiting for a reply as well.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Anyone have an idea when Stratified will be running their next sale? Waiting to pull the trigger on an AP w/tune.

noticed they changed the price recently too.

Walahmelons

They are incredibly busy at the moment. Just be patient you'll get it. I waited over 3 weeks to get my revision, but they did send it to me.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Any Stratified folks with TCU software having issues with launch control? Tried launching the car at the drag strip tonight and the car fell flat on it's face every time.

pdan

Ready to race!
Has anybody seen long term fuel trim drop a little low, as in consistent .90-.88?? I was trying to figure out if stratified had sent me 2 tunes with crackles or not so I swapped to the other tune, still listed as non crackle, and have been driving for a few weeks and noticed the lower trims. I know they said as long as it doesn’t go below .85 everything should be good, just wondering because before I would hover around .95 or so on average.

Also, I’m finally upgrading my clutch tomorrow and would want to tune for it, do you just email them and ask for a tune refinement and a new Maf calibration?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
Has anybody seen long term fuel trim drop a little low, as in consistent .90-.88?? I was trying to figure out if stratified had sent me 2 tunes with crackles or not so I swapped to the other tune, still listed as non crackle, and have been driving for a few weeks and noticed the lower trims. I know they said as long as it doesn’t go below .85 everything should be good, just wondering because before I would hover around .95 or so on average.

Also, I’m finally upgrading my clutch tomorrow and would want to tune for it, do you just email them and ask for a tune refinement and a new Maf calibration?? Thanks

Mine have been stuck at .9-.95 for multiple revisions. Sometimes stays consistent .89-.9 . Every few days they dip down mid .8s but generally stay low .9s. My turbo is squealing like hell under high boost, so I think it's leaking, causing the trim issues.. makes full boost though. :iono:

Are you still tuning or your tune is finished? I'd just contact them and ask about adjustment for your new clutch.

pdan

Ready to race!
Mine have been stuck at .9-.95 for multiple revisions. Sometimes stays consistent .89-.9 . Every few days they dip down mid .8s but generally stay low .9s. My turbo is squealing like hell under high boost, so I think it's leaking, causing the trim issues.. makes full boost though. :iono:

Are you still tuning or your tune is finished? I'd just contact them and ask about adjustment for your new clutch.

I sent in my MAF calibration for 93 and I paid to have refinement up front. They said they couldn’t really add anything else at that time because of the stock clutch, which I said I didn’t want to exceed. So technically I haven’t received a refinement tune yet I guess, they just said they couldn’t pull any more out yet.

I’m hoping they’ll do it without charging me. Still have yet to send 91 logs in cause I haven’t filled up with 91 yet......after being tuned for 5 months....

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie

That squealing is likely a leaking diverter valve. It is very common in these vehicles when boost is turned up and we had the same issue on our development car until we upgraded to a DV+.

theclutch

Go Kart Newbie
That squealing is likely a leaking diverter valve. It is very common in these vehicles when boost is turned up and we had the same issue on our development car until we upgraded to a DV+.

I was running Stratified Stage 1 with no whistling noise at WOT. Now that I added a COBB intake and COBB downpipe, I get the whistling sound. Would this be the diverter valve also?

cevil203

Ready to race!
Just bought a k04 and decided to pick up a Cobb Access port and go Stratified because of a couple of recommendations. Made the purchase tonight and very excited to see how it goes! K04 getting installed in the morning, wondering how fast I'll get the file (and how, email?). Excited none the less!

ksandman

Ready to race!
I was running Stratified Stage 1 with no whistling noise at WOT. Now that I added a COBB intake and COBB downpipe, I get the whistling sound. Would this be the diverter valve also?

The whistling sound is the DV resonating back through the intake. A DV + or a DV relocation will solve the issue

theclutch

Go Kart Newbie
The whistling sound is the DV resonating back through the intake. A DV + or a DV relocation will solve the issue

Sorry for the potentially dumb question... So with Stage 1, no whistle, Stage 2 = whistle?

And also, can someone show me where this DV valve is and a link to a replacement?