GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Launch Alert! AWE Tuning releases the TDI C|C|B Intake.

A

Alex/AWE

We are pleased to announce the release of our TDI C|C|B Intake.

Featuring a fully enclosed airbox and a high-flow washable filter to ensure improved efficiency and power.

To celebrate its release, we are offering special Launch Alert Pricing until June 29th.

More info and images are within the new TDI C|C|B Intake Section of AWE-Tuning.com, or can be found through AWE Tuning’s global network of dealers.

http://www.awe-tuning.com/products/vw/mk6-g-j-2010/tdi/awe-tuning-tdi-c-c-b-intake.html

garag7

Ready to race!
Available for MKV?
I emailed you some Mk5 engine bay pics to get info about a month ago

A

Alex/AWE

Available for MKV?
I emailed you some Mk5 engine bay pics to get info about a month ago

Yes, it will work on the MkV TDI as well.

Thanks for the pictures by the way!

I just responded to your email.

apexlvr

Passed Driver's Ed
10 more ft-lbs. Nice.

Last edited:

demonrabbit

Ready to race!
Looking at getting this intake hope this filter is a dry flow plan on giving the AFE one that i have to my dad

This looks like a more free flowing intake

Plus after working with AWE in the past great customer service can't wait for the new intake

A

Alex/AWE

Shit, if these fit on the GTD, I'll almost definitely get it!

From what I've seen, the GTD and the standard TDI models we have share a common airbox. Can you send me photos of your engine bay? I can ask our Engineering Department to look into it a bit more for you.

Geo1

Passed Driver's Ed
From what I've seen, the GTD and the standard TDI models we have share a common airbox. Can you send me photos of your engine bay? I can ask our Engineering Department to look into it a bit more for you.

Also would it be possible to have it shipped to Australia because I'd rather have it shipped than go to a local dealer (and for AWE, the only dealer in Australia is definitely not local for me) and do it myself. Thanks!

demonrabbit

Ready to race!
you can hear the turbo spool and what sounds like pressure release when you shift but then again i have a tune and the car gets a little sound but it is still pretty sleeper on the sound part

Timujin

Ready to race!
Any updates on this?

Also, what happens to the opening on the exhaust manifold where this was attached?

Thanks.

Last edited: