GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Are you planning on any 2.0 TDI Performance Upgrades?

Golf_TDI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you the member with the Unitronic flash system?

As far as the unitronic, they were unable to flash the 2011's so I wasn't able to use them... Instead I went with my initial tuner, Malone Tuning... Reason I opted to try uni was because I had a dealer right down the road...

As far as Manual or auto, I have the 6sp manual tranny... Zero issues so far and I can tell you this thing is an absolute blast to drive!

email mark over at Malone tuning and he will answer any questions you have. One of his first 2011 TDI's that he flashed is currently developing a 3' complete exhaust from front to back and with custom tuning looks like it will be an absolute monster when they are done with it.

ENGINE TUNE POWER PRICE
2.0L 140HP * Stock 133hp/225lb-ft
Stage 1 153whp (173bhp) / 287lb-ft (324lb-ft crank) $499
Stage 2 163whp (184bhp) / 295lb-ft (333lb-ft crank) $549
Custom Results vary $699

QuitersLOSE14

Ready to race!
As far as the unitronic, they were unable to flash the 2011's so I wasn't able to use them... Instead I went with my initial tuner, Malone Tuning... Reason I opted to try uni was because I had a dealer right down the road...

As far as Manual or auto, I have the 6sp manual tranny... Zero issues so far and I can tell you this thing is an absolute blast to drive!

email mark over at Malone tuning and he will answer any questions you have. One of his first 2011 TDI's that he flashed is currently developing a 3' complete exhaust from front to back and with custom tuning looks like it will be an absolute monster when they are done with it.

ENGINE TUNE POWER PRICE
2.0L 140HP * Stock 133hp/225lb-ft
Stage 1 153whp (173bhp) / 287lb-ft (324lb-ft crank) $499
Stage 2 163whp (184bhp) / 295lb-ft (333lb-ft crank) $549
Custom Results vary $699

That exhaust kit would be a dream come true. I noticed on the torque line that it seems as if the torque is delivered much quicker with your flash and not nearly as gradually, how has that been compared to stock?

demonrabbit

Ready to race!
i was going to go uni on my 2010 but the more i read on the malone the more i want it just no body state side to go through

Golf_TDI1

Passed Driver's Ed
That exhaust kit would be a dream come true. I noticed on the torque line that it seems as if the torque is delivered much quicker with your flash and not nearly as gradually, how has that been compared to stock?

been outstanding... feels like a rocket ship, best thing is you can pass with ease on the highway even at 80, jumps to 100 before ya know it :)

my buddy just mentioned today that he wand to drive it again and wants to send his ECU in on his JSW TDI

Sent from my iPhone

QuitersLOSE14

Ready to race!
been outstanding... feels like a rocket ship, best thing is you can pass with ease on the highway even at 80, jumps to 100 before ya know it :)

my buddy just mentioned today that he wand to drive it again and wants to send his ECU in on his JSW TDI

Sent from my iPhone

Have there been any bugs with the flash?

P

plac

does the ECU have to be removed to flash it, just like the GTI's?

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
does the ECU have to be removed to flash it, just like the GTI's?

Yes, this will vary depending on what region are you are located though.

Applications in US and Canada for 2010+ will be locked.

Applications in Mexico (still North America) may not be.

Applications with one ECU Id in Spain may be locked, that same ecu ID in Peru may not be.