GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 Tdi Chipped

Speedy26

Had my Golf 2.0 Tdi Mk6 chipped with full factory warrenty.Price is good and my DSG was updraded. The torque is unbelievable. :thumbup:

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
For those reading note the OP is in New Zealand. VW in New Zealand is owned by a private company with the rights to import VWs and use their name. Warranty is provided by this private company and then through VW in Germany. The warranty that remains is between the importer and the OP not VW in Germany.

We too do this in many regions, there are entire lines of Seat vehicles that are sold exclusively in certain countries with Revo software and full warranties. In those cases it is the importer who is handling the warranty not Seat/VW.

VW of America is owned wholely by VW in Germany and has not been authorized to allow for any specific brand as one that retains your full warranty.

Timujin

Ready to race!
For those reading note the OP is in New Zealand. VW in New Zealand is owned by a private company with the rights to import VWs and use their name. Warranty is provided by this private company and then through VW in Germany. The warranty that remains is between the importer and the OP not VW in Germany.

We too do this in many regions, there are entire lines of Seat vehicles that are sold exclusively in certain countries with Revo software and full warranties. In those cases it is the importer who is handling the warranty not Seat/VW.

VW of America is owned wholely by VW in Germany and has not been authorized to allow for any specific brand as one that retains your full warranty.

I don't see why not dammit :mad0259: :(

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
I know it is annoying but right now the TDI aftermarket is really under VWs radar. Sales are so great with diesels to just the average Joe that the % of modified cars coming through their doors for service is much less then before. The techs are much better trained and more knowledgeable plus many are enthusiasts that drive diesels now so they are much less likely to have issue with modifications. The training helps because often times the tech who blames a problem on a modification is simply doing so because they do not have an answer that the book tells them so it must be the mods! Many of the recent VW converts did so for the diesels and the fuel savings so spending money on modifications isn't really something they are interested in, so it should be a while before dealers really start picking up what is being done.

demonrabbit

Ready to race!
yea I work at a dealer ship 60% of the cars coming in lately are the newer TDI CR's and all of the people don't care they just want mpg and I am the only one they have seen with mod's most good techs can find mod's with ease and will work with you if you don't lie to there face about it if they confront you

BathMK6

yea I work at a dealer ship 60% of the cars coming in lately are the newer TDI CR's and all of the people don't care they just want mpg and I am the only one they have seen with mod's most good techs can find mod's with ease and will work with you if you don't lie to there face about it if they confront you

Agreed, I've always been upfront with my local dealership about modifications on my VW's and in turn they have always treated me fairly.