GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Albuquerque, NM owners?

DrGonzo

Ready to race!
Nice

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using tapatalk.

Andyman

Ready to race!
I'm just south of ABQ, I'm APR stage 2, lowered with aftermarket wheels.... I have a VAG cable if anybody wants to tweak their MK6. I work in ABQ so I'm easily accessible. ��

Andyman

Ready to race!

Sooooooooo sexy!

Austkilgore

I'm just south of ABQ, I'm APR stage 2, lowered with aftermarket wheels.... I have a VAG cable if anybody wants to tweak their MK6. I work in ABQ so I'm easily accessible. ��

Andy, I would love to take you up on this! I can supply beer or cash lol. Let me know a place and a time.
Austin

jthorst75

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey locals, I might be selling my R soon. So I wanted to check here first if anyone has interest in my BBS COs (about 200 miles on them), tinted OEM no fog LED tails w/ harnesses (2 months old) and a brand new Carbonio intake (only fits Golf Rs). Also I will be selling the car also, but only local. IF any interests shoot me a PM. Thanks ABQ dubbers!

DrGonzo

Ready to race!
Can anyone recommend a good indie shop in ABQ?

jthorst75

Passed Driver's Ed
So I sold my Golf R so I have a set of mint BBS COs, a set of OEM tinted no fog LED tails with harnesses and a Carbonio intake (fits Golf Rs only). Shoot me a PM. Thanks ABQ dubbers!

phils12gti

Just installed the TyrolSport DeadSet Rigid Subframe Collar Kit... No more subframe movement/popping for me :D

Also if anyone needs Vagcom tweaks I can hook you up.

Grimm

Passed Driver's Ed
any advise on someone looking at moving to ABQ?

phils12gti

any advise on someone looking at moving to ABQ?

Yes, get a place with a/c and not a swamp cooler... Also if you are tuned make sure you have a tune that does 91 octane because that's the highest they sell here.

Grimm

Passed Driver's Ed
roger about the AC I used to live in Pueblo just north of ABQ and I remember the heat. I work as a Service Advisor for a VW dealer up here in Washington and will be trying to get into one of the two there in town. I am still 100% stock I have less then 1k miles on my 2013 2dr CG dsg gti. I have a friend there so at least I have a small window of what the town is like. I originally grew up in Southern California so I am well accustomed to living in a primarily Hispanic populous.

Flieger

Hello NM folks,

I wanted to pass along that I am working through Concours Motorsports (Colorado Springs) and am authorized to flash APR software here in the state. I live in Clovis. If you are interested, please PM me and I'll give you details. I will travel to you and can flash on site for all DPP capable vehicles and all GTIs that require the ECU to be pulled. Because of the variance in ECUs that require some special equipment after being pulled I can pull and ship your ECU to Concours to be flashed if that is the case.

Cheers-
George

phils12gti

Hello NM folks,

I wanted to pass along that I am working through Concours Motorsports (Colorado Springs) and am authorized to flash APR software here in the state. I live in Clovis. If you are interested, please PM me and I'll give you details. I will travel to you and can flash on site for all DPP capable vehicles and all GTIs that require the ECU to be pulled. Because of the variance in ECUs that require some special equipment after being pulled I can pull and ship your ECU to Concours to be flashed if that is the case.

Cheers-
George

Excellent man. I might hit you up whenever it is I get my DP.