GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZ MKVI Owners chime in

sgtmatt

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks!
btw, yesterday not seen in that picutre, if you're running just lowering springs and have some "reverse" rake issues, I installed upper perch bushings in the rear from an Audi (non-s line) TT. Theyre thicker and harder, it's just the ticket to get it just right. There's another post about it on the forums.

sgtmatt

Passed Driver's Ed
Factory on the left, Audi TT on the right. Harder compound and a good bit thicker. I'm going on a long road trip, so i wanted a tad more clearance plus it evens out the visual appearance of the "rake" issue.

sgtmatt

Passed Driver's Ed

One Bolt replace bushing and done.

Last edited:

sgtmatt

Passed Driver's Ed

sgtmatt

Passed Driver's Ed
So yesterday, i passed a blue golf R on the US60, he persued me so I hit it and i figured he'd be faster but good LORD! this thing humiliated me, it could have shoved me down the freeway. We pulled off and I gave his deserved respect, still not sure the mods, he just said he spent lots o $$$

TJ199

Passed Driver's Ed
There's a guy in Phoenix with a blue Golf R that is running a stage 3 turbo set up (precision 5858 turbo last I heard). He's also stripped out the back interior, relocated the battery; overall a pretty serious car. Did you get a chance to see the hood? When I saw him a couple of weeks ago he had a black hood on the car.

MK6RR

Ready to race!
So yesterday, i passed a blue golf R on the US60, he persued me so I hit it and i figured he'd be faster but good LORD! this thing humiliated me, it could have shoved me down the freeway. We pulled off and I gave his deserved respect, still not sure the mods, he just said he spent lots o $$$

did he had the unpainted hood? if it is then is Barry(nynative). i`m glad you learned the hard way. you don't mess with that dude on the road. his previous car is on here. page 3 i think.

Last edited:

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Anyone have a vag com that can help me out?

fkshtup

Ready to race!