GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Id love to meet up and add all the features they left out. Some are on the Mk7 and really help (cornering lights for one).

Heitzke

I am the law
I tried to add the gauge sweep on the Mk5 today, and no go. Looks like I don't have the cluster that supports it :thumbdown:

Heitzke

I am the law
Unitronic intake is on, likin' it with the exception of the harmonics I have now.

Heitzke

I am the law
Love it! Ill be getting mine soon ...

Install and fitment were really good too. I have an absurd amount of harmonic noises right now (still need to solve it) but I'd recommend the intake to anyone.

Heitzke

I am the law
Did you find a deal on it or did you pay the almost $400 :eek:

Haha even WITH my deal it was still not much less than $400. I picked it up from moddedeuros over the holidays and paid ~359 shipped I believe.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Hey guys, Anyone want to help me install Brembo 17z brakes and a CTS K04?? LMAO! :)

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Anyone over in this area interested in trading Golf/Tdi seats for some Gti seats?

Car only has 20k miles and the seats are in great condition. Just want to get rid of the plaid. If you have a 4 door with heat/power we could trade outright. If you dont we could trade the rears outright and trade front covers.

I would also be interested in buying the seats/seat covers if anyone has some laying around.

Surely someone out there in a Golf/Tdi wants some plaid. PM me please.
Thanks!

Edit: To clarify, I have Gti seats. I'm looking for golf/tdi seats.

Last edited:

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Anyone over in this area interested in trading Golf/Tdi seats for some Gti seats?

Car only has 20k miles and the seats are in great condition. Just want to get rid of the plaid. If you have a 4 door with heat/power we could trade outright. If you dont we could trade the rears outright and trade front covers.

I would also be interested in buying the seats/seat covers if anyone has some laying around.

Surely someone out there in a Golf/Tdi wants some plaid. PM me please.
Thanks!

Look here
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66109

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86071

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion