Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
295HP/335TQ:)
https://vimeo.com/117634092

Last edited:

Heitzke

I am the law
So Vagcom east nash party?

Sounds like a plan. I have in-laws in next weekend, but I'm good for the weekend following

edit: actually my wife is having surgery that weekend, sooo weekend after?

Last edited:

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
where's the plastidip hood?

It's been a little cold past few days. I thought you weren't able to spray it on when it was cold but a quick search just now proved me wrong.

Will be doing it soon. For the mean time here's a roller shot by a buddy, which was driving an R32. :D

And a shot at the dam

Heitzke

I am the law
It's been a little cold past few days. I thought you weren't able to spray it on when it was cold but a quick search just now proved me wrong.

Will be doing it soon. For the mean time here's a roller shot by a buddy, which was driving an R32. :D

Nice, car looks great.

Anyway....my GTI is gone....found another beast. Have a vagcom cable for sale.

Sweet, what'd you end up with?

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88681

Nice Will.....looking sexy!....the car ...not you....Okay maybe you too!

Anyway....my GTI is gone....found another beast. Have a vagcom cable for sale.

Hit link up top.

hahaha you're awesome dude thanks. don't think I forgot about you, still need to take you my wheel when I have time so you can fix it up.

No fucking way, what did you get .. I wanna see it. Text me a pic when you get a chance. Just a sneak peak please lol
And how much!

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

And a shot at the dam

Car looks awesome man!

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Just got some Depos LEDs on here for $320 free shipping. Up next: some of dubbinits retrofits! Dark cherry LEDs will look okay on UG, right?