GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
It's all good bro, it's most likely gone though. Same thing happened to me and I was never able to recover it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

#diycarmodproblems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inevitable

Passed Driver's Ed
Stared at the k04 DIY thread for way too long. Mixed thoughts on whether or not to go for it!

It's not as bad as it looks. Unbolt everything from turbo, unbolt turbo, lift turbo out (this is the bitch), lower new turbo, reattach things, add oil, add coolant, check that everything is reconnected, drive away.

Sent from...somewhere?

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
It's not as bad as it looks. Unbolt everything from turbo, unbolt turbo, lift turbo out (this is the bitch), lower new turbo, reattach things, add oil, add coolant, check that everything is reconnected, drive away.

Sent from...somewhere?

Yes that's what my optimistic side says too lol. I get nervous hearing of people breaking bolts and studs with the DIY though:yikes:

jackhossross

Ready to race!

Inevitable

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes that's what my optimistic side says too lol. I get nervous hearing of people breaking bolts and studs with the DIY though:yikes:

I DID break a downpipe stud, but just make sure you have new hardware before you start.

Sent from...somewhere?

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
You're just making sure you don't misplace the OEM part...

Yes. My car is doing me a favor and holding onto it for me. What a classy lady.