GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*NEW*MK6 Euro Tail Reverse CREE LED Kit – Very Bright/Error Free/Lifetime Warranty

DELETE

Autocross Champion
How come my generation bulb didn't come with a resistor and additional wiring? It was plug and play lol?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
How come my generation bulb didn't come with a resistor and additional wiring? It was plug and play lol?

All of the 194 bulbs are plug and play and do not require any additional outside resistors.

From all the facts and other incidents of melting housings where our LEDS WERE NOT USED we feel this is not our LED causing the problem.

We will send you a return label so we can take a closer look also.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
All of the 194 bulbs are plug and play and do not require any additional outside resistors.

From all the facts and other incidents of melting housings where our LEDS WERE NOT USED we feel this is not our LED causing the problem.

We will send you a return label so we can take a closer look also.

Ok wasn't sure if what I was seeing in the pictures by the others here was the same product.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
DeAutoKey it was not the bulb it was the connection made by the user (me) that caused the issue. No worries. I don't want this case to be on your company.

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Ok wasn't sure if what I was seeing in the pictures by the others here was the same product.

DeAutoKey it was not the bulb it was the connection made by the user (me) that caused the issue. No worries. I don't want this case to be on your company.

Ok, just for a final update here so we can close this discussion in our thread... We were going to send a return label but the bulbs were tossed so we were unable to directly test the bulbs in question but we tried to test these and replicate the issue and we could not.

-We don't want to put down a popular brand here but there has been 3-4 reports of houses burning/melting that do not have our LEDs installed

-We have these LEDs in many different cars, some models use them as City LEDs and are on for long periods of time with no heat issues

-We do a lot of quality testing and these will not become any hotter than a regular incandescent bulb

-any headlight/tail housing should be made with plastic that can handle 500+ Degrees Fahrenheit.

-These tail lights were purchased second hand and not sure if these were ED's or a different model from discussions

We are a company that stands by our products and take this claim serious and we did try to help and figure out the problem.

Thank you

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Ok, just for a final update here so we can close this discussion in our thread... We were going to send a return label but the bulbs were tossed so we were unable to directly test the bulbs in question but we tried to test these and replicate the issue and we could not.

-We don't want to put down a popular brand here but there has been 3-4 reports of houses burning/melting that do not have our LEDs installed

-We have these LEDs in many different cars, some models use them as City LEDs and are on for long periods of time with no heat issues

-We do a lot of quality testing and these will not become any hotter than a regular incandescent bulb

-any headlight/tail housing should be made with plastic that can handle 500+ Degrees Fahrenheit.

-These tail lights were purchased second hand and not sure if these were ED's or a different model from discussions

We are a company that stands by our products and take this claim serious and we did try to help and figure out the problem.

Thank you

Agreed. I appreciate all the communication and help!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
These are bright - they will light up your entire end so you can see better while reversing
100% plug and play - no wires required! 100% Error Free!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
1.5 years later and still loving mine! Extra love for them since they help with my rear view camera at night.

Thanks for the feedback - we really appreciate it!

We have many happy customers who love these LEDs, we advertise these a lot as we know people will be shocked by the improvement!
:thumbsup:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Got the reverse lights in tonight. Definitely makes me feel like people can actually see my tail lights now. The lighting from the original bulbs was pretty poor, and the red bulb on the driver side was just useless.

That's how much it was lighting up that bush before it was even dark.

LISTING for EURO LED TAILS:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-gti-golf-euro-taillights-reverse-cree-led-kit-error-free-and-bright

FOR STOCK NON-LED TAILS:
http://deautokey.com/product/reverse-lights-mk6-vw-gti-golf-super-bright-pure-white-error-free