GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Lets go browns!

Mizzoutiger24

Thanks Guys, I will keep HS Tuning in mind when I do some future mods. But I found out that the timing chain went out. So I took it to the VW Brunswick Automall because Ganley was booked up for weeks. Lucky it was covered by that extended warranty.

Tifore

Ready to race!
HS tuning has done all the work on my car since it hit 30,000 miles. Highly recommend them. Pat and Jeff are great guys.

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
Where do you guys bring your car for the Columbus folks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiidavidle

Hey all, fairly new to Volkswagen's and have owned a MK6 GTI for about a year now. Been lurking this forum for some time now, but now I have a question. Today out of nowhere I got a "Check DRL, Front Left: on my dash and now when I turn the car off, the driver side DRL stays on. Even with the e-brake engaged, its still on and only way that I found out that works is to just disconnect the headlight as a whole while it's parked. Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit: pretty sure my CECM is bad. Has anyone around the Cleveland area replaced thiers?

Last edited:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone been to the Rock and Roll museum? Looks quite interesting

Just went first of the year on New Year’s Day. 6 floors of stuff. Spend most of your time on the first one. Contents get less and less as you go up the building.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Just went first of the year on New Year’s Day. 6 floors of stuff. Spend most of your time on the first one. Contents get less and less as you go up the building.

Oh wow, ill have to check it out when i visit this year. PubG tonight?

Also whats for lunch?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Might be on later. Grocery shopping after work.

Soup for lunch and chicken nugg nuggsssss. How about you? Wow yeah
Chicken Nuggss always a solid choice, bro did you see walmart released a copycat Chickfila sauce? . Pick some up and let me know how it stacks up :thumbsup:

Yeah i need to do some grocery shopping as well today, not sure whats going to be for lunch. Probably something simple honestly.

Need to do my taxes too, clean the house, adult stuff.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Chicken Nuggss always a solid choice, bro did you see walmart released a copycat Chickfila sauce? . Pick some up and let me know how it stacks up :thumbsup:

Yeah i need to do some grocery shopping as well today, not sure whats going to be for lunch. Probably something simple honestly.

Need to do my taxes too, clean the house, adult stuff.

Dang. Need to try that look a like sauce. All the sauces.