GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Goodmorning, how is everyone? Its friday, be happy...except for those who work over the weekends im sorry. Weekend plans?

All I'm saying is burr grind what you need, then cold brew right away. And let's be honest here you'll drink the whole batch in a day anyway. Plus sealed containers in the fridge wont introduce moisture. Physics says so.
bill burr grind? sounds fun
Keep meaning to get some coffee to use for cold brew. Maybe Ill do it this weekend.
Finally bought a rolling island for the condo. Will finally be able to have more "counter space" and have a place to put all my freaking pots and pans.
nice not bad
Coffee is a crutch for unhealthy people.
its all natural doe
#shotsfired
fight fight fight
So are energy drinks for unhealthy people. Ask how I know.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
makes me shake if i drink em
I’ll be near kazoo Saturday lol. Where my parents live is portage. Basically kazoo.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pick me up some coffee iono
Pro tip: shop around during big holidays. Sometimes the big name stores (Ashley's, At Home, RoomPlace, Value City, etc) will have good prices on furniture, that is better quality than Ikea and sometimes the same price or cheaper. Don't forget to haggle them on the price.
bro tip, i hate the holidays
Pro tip: Make sure the rubber feet are on the folding chairs :laugh:Whoops...
kind of important yeah
Oh ouch. Gouges in wood are no bueno
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ill gouge your wood

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Luckily it was on a area rug. I love/hate hardwood floors. I love the look, but hate the maintenance and how easy it can damage.
I have squeaky floors in my condo thanks to it being cold. They weren't squeaky when we moved in over the summer.. I'm sure I'm pissing off my downstairs neighbor with me walking back and fourth because I keep forgetting to grab something from the room.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I have squeaky floors in my condo thanks to it being cold. They weren't squeaky when we moved in over the summer.. I'm sure I'm pissing off my downstairs neighbor with me walking back and fourth because I keep forgetting to grab something from the room.

humidifier setting? humidifier even on?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Maximum cholo

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
that car gets spotted so much here in the burbs and Chicago. So ugly. Have a good time at the wedding! in4preweddingvwmeet

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
It states right on the USPS label. CONTAINS CAFFEINATED AWESOMENESS

Sprinkle it on some crackers? :iono: Shouldn't require electricity.

StillIn4PtakFeedbackOnAudiSQ5doe

Too soft. Even the "SQ5 vs Macan" reviews online all say the Macan is more sporting. When the Audi "wins" the comparo it's merely because of price.

If she's trading in a 3 year old Boxster S + a GTI... and wants a "mash up" of those two cars... the Audi, even "S" version, is gonna be too soft.

Pro tip: Buy quality chairs. Cheap chairs will break or fall apart within a few years. Unless you are looking for something temporary.

This.

Our dining room has cheap Ikea chairs. They were like 20 bucks a piece. We have to replace them pretty often.

Our kitchen table and chairs we got from Ashley. MUCH better quality.

You'll get banned for posting that car on chicago car spotters fb page. Literally gets posted 5x a day lol

I don't know how anybody older than 17 or 18 can stand being on that page.

So nobody wants to do lunch?

Come to the city where the people who work for a living are, and you might have some takers. #burbsLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.