Autocross Newbie
Thanks Illinois

Phur

Autocross Champion
I dig it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
So my car disapproves of some of the lighting changes that were made in VCDS Wednesday night. Nothing that major, just kinda irritating. The rear fog light stays on constantly as long as the car is running, (Not a big deal, I imagine that will be fixed by a euro switch.) but the passenger side DRL will not come on. We were kinda under the gun to hurry up and get it done. The weather was getting shitty and I needed to get home to finish my homework before the deadline. I’ve researched it a little, and found someone else that had the issue but no resolution was posted. Anyone have any ideas?

Teh Jay is our resident VCDS expert. Send him a PM. Ask for the Boosted surcharg- er, discount.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
So my car disapproves of some of the lighting changes that were made in VCDS Wednesday night. Nothing that major, just kinda irritating. The rear fog light stays on constantly as long as the car is running, (Not a big deal, I imagine that will be fixed by a euro switch.) but the passenger side DRL will not come on. We were kinda under the gun to hurry up and get it done. The weather was getting shitty and I needed to get home to finish my homework before the deadline. I’ve researched it a little, and found someone else that had the issue but no resolution was posted. Anyone have any ideas?

You used the wrong code for byte 18. Try 1F, 04, or 21.

It will be one of those options. If all your lights don't work correctly it's the wrong code.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Nice table yeah^. Them chairs lookin comfy af.

I dont have a dining room so im out of this chat.

Ok. So it’s hard to keep straight who lives where. I know Jay is in Chicago, Will is in New Hampshire... someone lives in Huntley, Chris maybe?

Right next to huntley yeah

The only true Chicagoans here are Jay and previously Dubya. Everyone else is burbs of chicago . Pretty much if youre within 1 hour drive of downtown chicago you say youre from Chicago around these parts.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
You used the wrong code for byte 18. Try 1F, 04, or 21.

It will be one of those options. If all your lights don't work correctly it's the wrong code.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

is this to get the inner tails to light up with brake?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Bath and Body works has $2.50 each on all hand soaps for today only online. Normally like $5-7 each...makes good mini christmas gifts. Tons of unique scents.... cranberry peach, marshmallow pumpkin latte etc.

Plus i want you guys to have soft hands iono :iono:

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
I made my dining room table out of a 200 year old Ash stump. I hand carved it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.