GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5 golf vs poniac g6

Dun Dun

Ready to race!
so i'm driving home from work on a two lane road and the highway is empty. i notice in my rear view a white Pontiac g6 flying up on me. i'm straight cruisin doin 45 in 4th gear i had no intentions on racing this car i was going to let it pass. however, as the car passes i look over to see whos driving this thing and its a smoking hot blonde. well she saw me look over and she hits the brakes and now we're driving side by side and she keeps feathering the gas nosing up and slowing down letting me know she wants it. i'm still steadily cruisin i look over and smile at her and she hits the gas and i dump it into third and drive off keeping that smile on my face

madbikes

Ready to race!
So... that means a 2.5L Golf can beat a Potiac G6 by a long shot?

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
PONTIAC.

It's normally good practice to hang around awhile when a chick pulls up next to you and waves.

Just sayin'.

GTItheIllest

Ready to race!
I just had a g6 GT. I recently sold it a few days ago and got my new GTI, and boy was that car slow. It was like a 8 second 0-60 with the v6. It was dangerously heavy and slow. Ive never raced a 2.5 but I wouldnt doubt it beating the g6

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
PONTIAC.

It's normally good practice to hang around awhile when a chick pulls up next to you and waves.

Just sayin'.

Same goes for MINIs and Rabbits ;)

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
so i'm driving home from work on a two lane road and the highway is empty. i notice in my rear view a white Pontiac g6 flying up on me. i'm straight cruisin doin 45 in 4th gear i had no intentions on racing this car i was going to let it pass. however, as the car passes i look over to see whos driving this thing and its a smoking hot blonde. well she saw me look over and she hits the brakes and now we're driving side by side and she keeps feathering the gas nosing up and slowing down letting me know she wants it. i'm still steadily cruisin i look over and smile at her and she hits the gas and i dump it into third and drive off keeping that smile on my face

What if that smile and wave was her saying "your hot, pull over and we can chat." And then, all you do is drive off into the sunset like a dumbass. HAHAHA :clap:

Dun Dun

Ready to race!
i was already on my way to get some ass i wasn't actually racing just hurrying up :p jp haha but i know its nothing big doubt she had stick so right there was an advantage. i just thought i'd share my bit of excitement for the night :w00t:

jaja123

Ready to race!
i was already on my way to get some ass i wasn't actually racing just hurrying up :p jp haha but i know its nothing big doubt she had stick so right there was an advantage. i just thought i'd share my bit of excitement for the night :w00t:

I dont think the v6 has a stick

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion

jaja123

Ready to race!
I just had a g6 GT. I recently sold it a few days ago and got my new GTI, and boy was that car slow. It was like a 8 second 0-60 with the v6. It was dangerously heavy and slow. Ive never raced a 2.5 but I wouldnt doubt it beating the g6

wow thank god I did not buy one. I cannot imagine the 4 cylinder then. I was really close to buying a g6 coupe auto 4 cylinder when pontiac had massive clearances. Yuck. Even with a 7k discount it was still the same price as my golf.